The Student Room Group

Home student loan

Hi, my husband is a British citizen living in UK and taxpayer for 4 years , my daughter is a British citizen,
she was living 2 years between UK & Cairo, following by another 2 years resident in UK , she studied year 12 & year 13 to complete her A-level. Will my daughter be eligible for home student loan and be treated as Home student.
Original post by NouraMousa
Hi, my husband is a British citizen living in UK and taxpayer for 4 years , my daughter is a British citizen,
she was living 2 years between UK & Cairo, following by another 2 years resident in UK , she studied year 12 & year 13 to complete her A-level. Will my daughter be eligible for home student loan and be treated as Home student.

Hi there,

Your daughter would need to apply and we can check if she will be eligible or not. If the course is for 23/24 academic year, she can apply now online.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Your daughter would need to apply and we can check if she will be eligible or not. If the course is for 23/24 academic year, she can apply now online.

Thanks,
Claire

Do you have any idea about her chances in treating as home student.
I mean, did you ever see a similar case ?
Thank you for your responding
Original post by NouraMousa
Do you have any idea about her chances in treating as home student.
I mean, did you ever see a similar case ?
Thank you for your responding

Hi there, once the student has submitted her application and this has been processed by the team they will be in contact with her to confirm her eligibility for funding or not. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending