The Student Room Group

Three interviews last week

Unsuccessful for all three. So depressed
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Thislife100121

Are you going to bother applying for more?
Reply 2
A recruiter told me that from their analysis the average job hunter attends 7 interviews before landing a job they want. I taken satisfaction from beating this average. You learn something from ever interview that makes you stronger
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
A recruiter told me that from their analysis the average job hunter attends 7 interviews before landing a job they want. I taken satisfaction from beating this average. You learn something from ever interview that makes you stronger

Sheesh, seven?
If that's true then I'd take satisfaction from beating that average too. More like 1 in 2 to 1 in 3 for me.
Original post by TiBFS
Sheesh, seven?
If that's true then I'd take satisfaction from beating that average too. More like 1 in 2 to 1 in 3 for me.

Do you think thats a reflection of your abilities or the quality of the jobs you are applying for? :smile:
Original post by Thislife100121

Interviews are a very rough thing for sure, were you able to get any feedback on why you were unsuccessful? May help for future interviews. Also have you looked into any online practice tools that could help improve your interview skills?
Reply 6
Original post by Nathanbeans
Do you think thats a reflection of your abilities or the quality of the jobs you are applying for? :smile:

Possibly the latter. I don't tend to apply for things I'm not pretty confident about. Perhaps if I aimed higher I'd be over the £100k barrier now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending