The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Best accommodations for dental students at Bristol:)

Hi, I'm looking for the best accommodation for when I start this September 2023. I will be studying dental therapy and Im aware that there will be a new dental school building. I would appreciate any recommendations! Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
I would definitely go for East or West village where you are relatively close to lectures and the social life. Some students swear by BS but it means relying on the buses to get to lectures ( so no jumping out of bed at the last minute in the morning) and the same after a night out. But wherever you go you’ll have a great time so I wouldn’t worry too much.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Thank you so much! :smile: Will have a look!
Original post by Euapp
I would definitely go for East or West village where you are relatively close to lectures and the social life. Some students swear by BS but it means relying on the buses to get to lectures ( so no jumping out of bed at the last minute in the morning) and the same after a night out. But wherever you go you’ll have a great time so I wouldn’t worry too much.

where in west village is most social?
Reply 4
Original post by ow05
where in west village is most social?

It all depends what you are looking for, and tbh you probably won’t get your first choice. I advise making a spreadsheet with the 9 choices that you have to provide, and then plug in the distance from the lecture halls, the number of student rooms,( good idea of how social it will be) the length of the contract ( no they are not all identical) and the weekly and total price so you can work out how much of your budget will go on accommodation.Then you can grade them from 1 to 9 in order of preference . Check on a map that you’re not bang next to a hospital because otherwise you’ll have sirens all night!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending