The Student Room Group

pharmacy interview at reading

I have applied to study pharmacy at Reading and later on they sent me a rejection email saying that i "didn't register with them for an interview", i GENUINELY keep track of my emails and UCAS EVERY SINGLE DAY and i swear they never sent me an interview invitation!
when i sent them an email about this issue they told me they did invite for an interview on the 21st of march. i looked through my email for a 100 of times and looked at UCAS and there was NOTHING.
what do u guys think i should do? i'm genuinely so upset as it was my 1st choice
Reply 1
@UniofReading please help???
Original post by wedad5511
I have applied to study pharmacy at Reading and later on they sent me a rejection email saying that i "didn't register with them for an interview", i GENUINELY keep track of my emails and UCAS EVERY SINGLE DAY and i swear they never sent me an interview invitation!
when i sent them an email about this issue they told me they did invite for an interview on the 21st of march. i looked through my email for a 100 of times and looked at UCAS and there was NOTHING.
what do u guys think i should do? i'm genuinely so upset as it was my 1st choice

Hi @wedad5511,
I'm so sorry to hear this! Your absolute best bet is contacting our admissions team via [email protected] and explaining the situation to them, cross referencing the email address provided on your application. You can also call them via +44 (0) 118 378 8372 if that's easier for you.
Please let us know how you get on!
Best,
Kat :smile:
3rd Year History Undergraduate
Reply 3
Original post by UniofReading
Hi @wedad5511,
I'm so sorry to hear this! Your absolute best bet is contacting our admissions team via [email protected] and explaining the situation to them, cross referencing the email address provided on your application. You can also call them via +44 (0) 118 378 8372 if that's easier for you.
Please let us know how you get on!
Best,
Kat :smile:
3rd Year History Undergraduate

hi thank you for your reply
do you think it's worth emailing them again? when i emailed them the first time they said their pharmacy course is full now so i kinda lost hope and never replied to them.
i'm just so disappointed cuz i'm sure there is some sort of misunderstanding but i felt like they left me with no choice but to accept it:frown:
Original post by wedad5511
hi thank you for your reply
do you think it's worth emailing them again? when i emailed them the first time they said their pharmacy course is full now so i kinda lost hope and never replied to them.
i'm just so disappointed cuz i'm sure there is some sort of misunderstanding but i felt like they left me with no choice but to accept it:frown:

Hey @wedad5511

I'm so sorry to hear this, it must be so unsettling for you.
I would suggest maybe calling, as then you can speak to someone directly who can give you more answers and hopefully understand your situation a bit better. Unfortunately, I obviously can't promise this will fix anything but this is probably the best place to go for someone to give you any other options available too.
Just for ease, the admissions number is:+44 (0) 118 378 8372

So sorry again for the uncertainty and miscommunication that you seem to have had. The admissions team will do all they can to help where possible, so definitely get in touch with them as soon as you can.

Hope this helps and you get some useful answers soon!

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending