The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Interviews

I’m applying for pharmacy this year, and I‘ve sent in my application already. I just remembered that there are interviews for every pharmacy school, so I just wanted to ask how everyone prepared for their interview, eg. would it be worth paying for an interview course online? If not, what else would you recommend, thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Lots of resources here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7281139

Do NOT waste ££ on daft 'interview' courses - its a Pharmacy degree, and thousands of people pass these interviews every year.
You do not need coaching. You just need to read the resources listed in the link above and listen to the questions.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Lots of resources here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7281139

Do NOT waste ££ on daft 'interview' courses - its a Pharmacy degree, and thousands of people pass these interviews every year.
You do not need coaching. You just need to read the resources listed in the link above and listen to the questions.

Thanks a lot for the response, I've gathered I don't need to pay for a course, but I don't actually know the format of a pharmacy interview or anything. Like what kind of questions would they ask, what kind of background knowledge is required? And also the link seems pretty good but what correlation does it have with what I will be asked in the interview, sorry if I'm seeming a bit slow, I'm just tired!
Reply 3
Original post by SaurianTuba
I’m applying for pharmacy this year, and I‘ve sent in my application already. I just remembered that there are interviews for every pharmacy school, so I just wanted to ask how everyone prepared for their interview, eg. would it be worth paying for an interview course online? If not, what else would you recommend, thanks in advance!

Hi I am also applying for pharmacy and i was just wondering what type of stuff to include in my personal statement I am completely stucky and i dont know where to even start. Any tips would be appreciated.
Reply 4
Original post by FOPHO
Hi I am also applying for pharmacy and i was just wondering what type of stuff to include in my personal statement I am completely stucky and i dont know where to even start. Any tips would be appreciated.

See the link above.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending