The Student Room Group

DWP work coach June 23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dumbpuppet
Update! I completed the pre recorded interview on 19th June and today 20th July got an email to say I passed. I need to do identity and reference checks. Honestly I don’t know how they thought it went but I think I did we’ll because I answered each in star format even if my first two answers were a bit hesitant. My scores were:

Behaviour: Communicating & Influencing:

Question 1: 5

Question 2: 5

Behaviour: Managing a Quality Service:

Question 3: 5

Question 4: 5

Behaviour: Making Effective Decisions:

Question 5: 6

Question 6: 5

Score: 31

I’ll keep this thread up to date on how long it takes to get to the next stage x

Well done you. I expect you're very pleased!

I can't believe how long they took to let you know! I'm still waiting to hear but judging by yours, it isn't going to be any time soon! x
Reply 21
Original post by dumbpuppet
Update! I completed the pre recorded interview on 19th June and today 20th July got an email to say I passed. I need to do identity and reference checks. Honestly I don’t know how they thought it went but I think I did we’ll because I answered each in star format even if my first two answers were a bit hesitant. My scores were:

Behaviour: Communicating & Influencing:

Question 1: 5

Behaviour: Managing a Quality Service:

Question 3: 5

Question 4: 5

Behaviour: Making Effective Decisions:

Question 5: 6

Question 6: 5

Score: 31

I’ll keep this thread up to date on how long it takes to get to the next stage x

Congratulations! Which area did you apply to? I had mine at the start of this month. So judging from your feedback, it’s going to be at least a 2-3 week wait.
Reply 22
I scored 24, 4 on every question, I’m on a 6 month reserve list.
Reply 23
Original post by Kamdam

Did you just find out today?
Reply 24
Original post by jodie1982
Did you just find out today?

Yes, half an hour ago.
Reply 25
Original post by Kamdam
Yes, half an hour ago.

Well done. Really hope I get mine soon.
Reply 26
I am bit worried as I just reached the minimum score to pass that I may stay on the reserve list for 6 months and rot away. :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Reply 27
Original post by jodie1982
Well done. Really hope I get mine soon.

I’m sure they will let you know very soon. Good luck!
Reply 28
Original post by Kamdam
I am bit worried as I just reached the minimum score to pass that I may stay on the reserve list for 6 months and rot away. :s-smilie:

Spoiler

It doesn't matter, you still passed it. It will fly by.
Reply 29
Original post by Kamdam

Well done on passing, was this birmingham?
Reply 30
Original post by DO BJ
Well done on passing, was this birmingham?

Black Country.
Reply 31
I’ve scored 25 overall but haven’t been told if I’m on a waiting list or getting an offer straight away. Just that I’m successful 😕
Reply 32
Original post by Matilda48
I’ve scored 25 overall but haven’t been told if I’m on a waiting list or getting an offer straight away. Just that I’m successful 😕

Well done. Which area did you apply to?
Reply 33
Original post by Kamdam
Well done. Which area did you apply to?

Black Country so just wait and see where I’m put. 😁
Reply 34
Black Country so just wait and see where I’m put. 😁

Hopefully you get an offer with 25, it would mean I wouldn’t be too far down the order hopefully with 24. 🙏 keep me updated
Reply 35
I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. I have a link to start the vetting process, did you get that? Then the email just stays they will let me know if I’m on the waiting list or have an offer 😕 but yes I’ll let you know and I’m sure you’ll have an offer very soon
Original post by Kamdam
Hopefully you get an offer with 25, it would mean I wouldn’t be too far down the order hopefully with 24. 🙏 keep me updated
Reply 36
I did interview on 12th July and still waiting for result…has anyone got offer in Reading yet?
Reply 37
I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. I have a link to start the vetting process, did you get that? Then the email just stays they will let me know if I’m on the waiting list or have an offer 😕 but yes I’ll let you know and I’m sure you’ll have an offer very soon

No, there wasn’t any link on mine to start vetting, just stated that I was on a reserve list after the initial successful interview. Probably means you’ll get an offer.
Has anyone applied for Mercia and heard back from their interview?
Reply 39
Original post by NovelGreek
Has anyone applied for Mercia and heard back from their interview?

Ive applied but nothing yet, also waiting on staffs and birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending