The Student Room Group

DWP work coach June 23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kamdam
No, there wasn’t any link on mine to start vetting, just stated that I was on a reserve list after the initial successful interview. Probably means you’ll get an offer.

I’ve got an offer so as your only one point behind me I imagine you’ll have an offer within a week or two 🤞
Reply 41
Original post by Matilda48
I’ve got an offer so as your only one point behind me I imagine you’ll have an offer within a week or two 🤞

Hope so, congratulations!
Reply 42
Original post by Kamdam
Hope so, congratulations!

Thank you 😊 and congrats to you as well…the reserve list is fabulous and you’ll very soon be accepting an offer I’m sure ☺️
Reply 43
Thank you 😊 and congrats to you as well…the reserve list is fabulous and you’ll very soon be accepting an offer I’m sure ☺️

Thank you, which job centre did you end up getting an offer at in the BC if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 44
Original post by Kamdam
Thank you, which job centre did you end up getting an offer at in the BC if you don’t mind me asking?

I got offered Walsall, not the closest to me but ok to get to. 😁
Reply 45
I got offered Walsall, not the closest to me but ok to get to. 😁

Good to hear, wish you all the best with that role. 👍
Reply 46
Has there anyone heard from Reading yet??
Original post by dumbpuppet
Update! I completed the pre recorded interview on 19th June and today 20th July got an email to say I passed. I need to do identity and reference checks. Honestly I don’t know how they thought it went but I think I did we’ll because I answered each in star format even if my first two answers were a bit hesitant. My scores were:

Behaviour: Communicating & Influencing:

Question 1: 5

Question 2: 5

Behaviour: Managing a Quality Service:

Question 3: 5

Question 4: 5

Behaviour: Making Effective Decisions:

Question 5: 6

Question 6: 5

Score: 31

I’ll keep this thread up to date on how long it takes to get to the next stage x

well done i got provisional offer with 28 from interview , checks in progress . how long does it take from provisional to full offer ?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 48
I got an offer in the Black Country on July 21 and the Business Area I'll be in is Work and Health Services - Universal Credit Jobcentre. I'm a bit curious as to whether this is where all successful candidates end up or they're other Business Areas candidates are allocated to. Also not really sure what the day-to-day tasks will involve, and also whether flexible working will be an option.

Anyway, I completed my Pre-employment Vetting Questionnaire just over a week ago and I suppose it's now time to sit and wait. I imagine they get a lot of applications but I have to say the process could do with some improvements to speed things up :smile:
Original post by NovelGreek
Has anyone applied for Mercia and heard back from their interview?

yes heard Friday , 3 weeks after interview , provisional offer with score of 28
Original post by MIKEYBOY007
yes heard Friday , 3 weeks after interview , provisional offer with score of 28

Congrats. I heard back on Wednesday and also got a provisional offer.
Original post by NovelGreek
Congrats. I heard back on Wednesday and also got a provisional offer.

not sure how long its taking from pre employment checks to formal offer , any one share there time line on that ?
Reply 52
I applied for Staffordshire and completed my pre-recorded interview on the 8th july and got this message still.

"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regard to the outcome."

So I am guessing I did not get through then.
Reply 53
I applied for Reading and I am having the same message as you. I had the interview on the12th July…
Reply 54
I've got the same message too. I interviewed on the 22nd July
Reply 55
Original post by Amzlan
I've got the same message too. I interviewed on the 22nd July

What location is that for?
Reply 56
I applied for the south west wales area
Reply 57
Original post by Amzlan
I applied for the south west wales area

Ahh okay, I applied for North West. Did my interview on 19th July and I have the same message as you
Reply 58
Hopefully we'll hear something soon
I have the same message, applied for Hampshire and done the interview on the 10th of july

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending