The Student Room Group

DWP work coach June 23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ojl1993
I applied for Staffordshire and completed my pre-recorded interview on the 8th july and got this message still.

"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regard to the outcome."

So I am guessing I did not get through then.

The results aren't out yet. I am also waiting.
Reply 61
Original post by jodie1982
The results aren't out yet. I am also waiting.

Good luck to you as well hopefully we will find out soon :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by ojl1993

I hope we find out soon, I can't take much more 😫
Reply 63
I hope we find out soon, I can't take much more 😫

I agree. It is a torture to wait that long
Reply 64
Original post by ojl1993

The results have just come out. I have failed 😪
Reply 65

Oh no Jodie, I'm sorry :frown:

What score did you get?
Reply 66
Original post by Idaz
Oh no Jodie, I'm sorry :frown:

What score did you get?

Total of 21 and you need 24 to pass. I knew the interview went terrible anyway but still upset. However I am still waiting to hear from a different area and that one went a lot better so I am praying!
Reply 67
Sorry to hear but goodluck for other location. When did you recorded interview?
Reply 68
Original post by Shah Amy
Sorry to hear but goodluck for other location. When did you recorded interview?

The Derbyshire one was 3 weeks ago and just received the results and the Nottinghamshire one was 2 weeks ago.
Reply 69
Total of 21 and you need 24 to pass. I knew the interview went terrible anyway but still upset. However I am still waiting to hear from a different area and that one went a lot better so I am praying!

Don't worry, I'm hopeful you'll pass the second interview, all the best x
Reply 70
Original post by Idaz
Don't worry, I'm hopeful you'll pass the second interview, all the best x

Thank you so much x
Reply 71

sorry to hear that. How did they contact you with regards to the result? Email or call?
Reply 72
Original post by EC216
sorry to hear that. How did they contact you with regards to the result? Email or call?

I have just received an email with the results.
Reply 73
I did not get it either so I'm really gutted I only went for the one post as its local to me so I've failed and not stuck in a job I don't enjoy and this role was similar to what I do now but in a much safety place where I don't have the threat of being fired over my head. So do not know what to do now
Reply 74
Original post by ojl1993
I did not get it either so I'm really gutted I only went for the one post as its local to me so I've failed and not stuck in a job I don't enjoy and this role was similar to what I do now but in a much safety place where I don't have the threat of being fired over my head. So do not know what to do now

What a rubbish day for both of us! What score did you get?
Reply 75
What a rubbish day for both of us! What score did you get?

same as you so gutted was excited about the job and in my current role (i don't work for civil service) work coaches were showing how to complete things on their systems etc, gutted as I probably never get to do any of that now.
Reply 76
Original post by ojl1993
same as you so gutted was excited about the job and in my current role (i don't work for civil service) work coaches were showing how to complete things on their systems etc, gutted as I probably never get to do any of that now.

It's upsetting isn't it? Literally ruined my whole day! I currently work for the DWP as an AO and last week I shadowed a Work Coach for the whole day which made me want the job more than anything! 😪 We both need to keep trying x
Reply 77
It's upsetting isn't it? Literally ruined my whole day! I currently work for the DWP as an AO and last week I shadowed a Work Coach for the whole day which made me want the job more than anything! 😪 We both need to keep trying x

Gutted for you shame there is no way they can promote you within you seem committed and willing to learn just ruined my day as well and I'm at work so cant let it show but its a horrible feeling.
Reply 78
Original post by ojl1993
Gutted for you shame there is no way they can promote you within you seem committed and willing to learn just ruined my day as well and I'm at work so cant let it show but its a horrible feeling.

Are you not enjoying your current job role?
Reply 79
Are you not enjoying your current job role?

Not really to be honest its a contract based we support the DWP and their clients but it can fall through at any time and currently seeing signs it's falling apart so wanted to get into a nice job with a nice pension for the future but also a job in which I can help people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending