The Student Room Group

DWP work coach June 23

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ojl1993
I applied for Staffordshire and completed my pre-recorded interview on the 8th july and got this message still.

"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regard to the outcome."

So I am guessing I did not get through then.

Thats a standard message , i had that .. then provisional offer 3 weeks later
Reply 81
Has anyone received result from Reading yet? I’ve done the interview on the 12th July and it’s been 3 weeks..
Reply 82
Original post by EC216
Has anyone received result from Reading yet? I’ve done the interview on the 12th July and it’s been 3 weeks..

I'm waiting to hear from the Nottingham one 3 weeks ago too. From my own weird investigation, if your portal status changes to "we are reviewing your application" it seems to be a VERY good sign that you've been successful
Reply 83
Original post by jodie1982
I'm waiting to hear from the Nottingham one 3 weeks ago too. From my own weird investigation, if your portal status changes to "we are reviewing your application" it seems to be a VERY good sign that you've been successful

How long did you wait for the status to change since the submission of your recorded interview?
Reply 84
Original post by Riz_123
How long did you wait for the status to change since the submission of your recorded interview?

It varies massively. Some people wait 2 weeks. Some people wait 2 months
Reply 85
I applied for two locations and one says thanks for recorded interview and you will hear from us soon regarding outcome and the second one soon after interview says that thanks for interview it is being reviewed by our team and you will hear hear from us soon regarding outcome . Both were in the same week with only two days difference
Reply 86
Original post by jodie1982

Do you mean the message of “you should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome” will be changed if successful? I realised it was changed from “you interview will be assessed by our team….” to “you should hear from us son with regards to the outcome” in 2 weeks time.
Reply 87
Original post by EC216
Do you mean the message of “you should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome” will be changed if successful? I realised it was changed from “you interview will be assessed by our team….” to “you should hear from us son with regards to the outcome” in 2 weeks time.

From what I’ve seen peoples status on the portal that changes to “Your application is being reviewed/We are reviewing your application” or something along those lines are usually the ones that receive an offer, I may be wrong though.
Original post by Riz_123
From what I’ve seen peoples status on the portal that changes to “Your application is being reviewed/We are reviewing your application” or something along those lines are usually the ones that receive an offer, I may be wrong though.

i had the change of message then 3 days later provisional offer .
I just finished my pre recorded interciew I had prepared for all the questions but feel like I didn’t say them properly. They didn’t ask me to upload my id at the end is that okay?
Original post by Nehakappor33
I just finished my pre recorded interciew I had prepared for all the questions but feel like I didn’t say them properly. They didn’t ask me to upload my id at the end is that okay?

id check is later in process prior provisional offer
Does anyone know what their working arrangements are like? Are they flexible can you work from home?
Reply 92
Does anyone know what their working arrangements are like? Are they flexible can you work from home?

I don’t think you can work from home/hybrid, as it’s mainly an office based role.

Here what they say in their microsite:

What you can expect from DWP

DWP is a flexible employer adapting at a fast pace to the restrictions presented through Covid-19. We help our staff balance work, home life and support their wellbeing. The role of a Work Coach is adapting to this new world; we're balancing the need to see customers face to face in a Jobcentre, working in our partners' premises and operating virtually by video, etc., including from our employees’ homes where that is possible. The IT and support we give new Work Coaches enables them to work from home but they must also attend the office or visit other sites when we require them to. As a Work Coach in DWP, you could potentially be working in any or all of these environments each week.
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Here what they say in their microsite:

What you can expect from DWP

DWP is a flexible employer adapting at a fast pace to the restrictions presented through Covid-19. We help our staff balance work, home life and support their wellbeing. The role of a Work Coach is adapting to this new world; we're balancing the need to see customers face to face in a Jobcentre, working in our partners' premises and operating virtually by video, etc., including from our employees’ homes where that is possible. The IT and support we give new Work Coaches enables them to work from home but they must also attend the office or visit other sites when we require them to. As a Work Coach in DWP, you could potentially be working in any or all of these environments each week.

Yeah I just saw that too, hopefully some WFH would be available I have a toddler so it would be so easier if I can do some days from home
Yeah I just saw that too, hopefully some WFH would be available I have a toddler so it would be so easier if I can do some days from home

Yeah same here, a toddler + a 12 months old...
Original post by Kamdam
No, there wasn’t any link on mine to start vetting, just stated that I was on a reserve list after the initial successful interview. Probably means you’ll get an offer.

Was this before or after you had to verify your identity?
Reply 97
Original post by Riz_123

The status has just changed to your application is being reviewed” ….so let’s see…
Reply 98
Original post by EC216
The status has just changed to your application is being reviewed” ….so let’s see…

That means you have been successful, I am sure sure it does!
Reply 99
Original post by EC216

All the best 👌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending