The Student Room Group

Westminster 16+ 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by susiezzzbblol
hi im also applying for westminster, can you add me to the gc?? thx

Could I also be added? I’m applying for art, eng lit, history, and French and would love info on those, especially as all the posts are so stem focused.
Reply 41
Original post by bicompton
Just curious is anyone applying for art? I’m nowhere near dedicated/talented enough for it but it’d be really cool to see some people applying for any of the humanities because basically everyone is applying to do the stem subjects.

re: econ, I had a pretty hectic first few days back but all good now so whenever you all are free! Maybe we can start with a 2023/2022 past paper and work our way back or something? Or the opposite and start in 2018?

hey, i’m not applying for art, but I am for humanities. Is there any group chat you could add me to? I thought starting at 2018 past papers and going forwards would be a good idea x
Reply 42
Hi, yeah I’d like to start as soon as everyone’s free too. Can everyone just confirm if they’re in and we can make a gc/new thread or something so we don’t fill this one up with econ stuff? So far we’ve got
@div_ko @zziawoo and I? Anyone else?

moi
Original post by leila2008
hey, i’m not applying for art, but I am for humanities. Is there any group chat you could add me to? I thought starting at 2018 past papers and going forwards would be a good idea x

Hey I’ll PM you an invite rn!
Just to let everyone know we have a server on discord with quite a bit of people already doing a lot of different subjects & we will all revise together. You can PM me for the link bc I will get an email for that and I don’t check TSR as much anymore :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Ashirs

Hi,
I did the entrance exam last year and got offered a place. I did the exam for bio chem maths and physics. If you’re doing any of these subjects and want any advice or want to know what came up for these subjects, feel free to ask and I’ll try to help as much as I can. Good luck!!

hi! i chose the exact same subjects and i’m going to do the entrance exams on the 4th of november. if possible could you please give me some advice on each subject please? thank you!
Just to let everyone know we have a server on discord with quite a bit of people already doing a lot of different subjects & we will all revise together. You can PM me for the link bc I will get an email for that and I don’t check TSR as much anymore :smile:

pls can u add me
Original post by JoshiDeol123456

pls can u add me

i think you’re in it? not sure though. will pm you
Reply 48
i think you’re in it? not sure though. will pm you

Hi please can you add me? I'm doing history, English, R&P and History of Art
Original post by SM15

will do :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by SM15

Thank you - will try now!
Reply 51
Hi, yeah I’d like to start as soon as everyone’s free too. Can everyone just confirm if they’re in and we can make a gc/new thread or something so we don’t fill this one up with econ stuff? So far we’ve got

Please add me!
Reply 52
will do :smile:

could you also add me please?
Reply 53
OMG I took a walk around Dean's Yard today and from the quick look I took inside the school gate it looks so grand?? and real! It always kinda felt like a concept to me.

hey idk if I'm being stupid but the discord link you sent me is 'invalid' or 'expired'
I'm supposed to go onto add servers, then paste the link right?

sorry I haven't used discord in ages also my pms are not available rn lol
Reply 54
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Latin History and Mandarin interviews? Everything I find is for STEM!
Original post by genie1000
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Latin History and Mandarin interviews? Everything I find is for STEM!

Heya - I didn't get in, but I'll pm you the link to the discord - more ppl may be active on there doing humanity subjects.
Reply 56
Original post by Ashirs
Hi,
I did the entrance exam last year and got offered a place. I did the exam for bio chem maths and physics. If you’re doing any of these subjects and want any advice or want to know what came up for these subjects, feel free to ask and I’ll try to help as much as I can. Good luck!!

Hi Ashirs
I have received an interview call from Westminster for 2024 entry. My choosen subjects are Maths, chem, phy & history. what type of questions they ask in the interview - both subject specific and general, how is the TSA test...feeling nervous. Any heads-up will be very helpful.
Reply 57
Heya - I didn't get in, but I'll pm you the link to the discord - more ppl may be active on there doing humanity subjects.

Thanks a lot!
Reply 58
Original post by Ashirs
Hi,

Hi there! I was wondering what came up on the maths interview, and what they ask? Thanks !

Hey, this is really late but did anyone doing math, fm, physics and econ get to the interviews?
And could I be added to the chat, I did the exams and I managed to get an interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending