The Student Room Group

Westminster 16+ 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by paranoid-payload
Hey, this is really late but did anyone doing math, fm, physics and econ get to the interviews?
And could I be added to the chat, I did the exams and I managed to get an interview

hey add me weetabix7308 i'll add you to the server
i'm doing maths, fm, chemistry and bio
but i'm sure there's a couple people doing physics and econ
Reply 61
Original post by Ashirs
Hi,
I did the entrance exam last year and got offered a place. I did the exam for bio chem maths and physics. If you’re doing any of these subjects and want any advice or want to know what came up for these subjects, feel free to ask and I’ll try to help as much as I can. Good luck!!

hi I got an interview (next Sat) and I do maths, fm, bio and chem so quite similar to what you did
do you have any information about subject interviews/general interview/personal statement/tsa that you could pass on to me?
any advice would be appreciated thank you
hey does anyone know how similar the westminster tsa is to the oxford tsa? im so nervous for interviews
Original post by lyx0505
hey add me weetabix7308 i'll add you to the server
i'm doing maths, fm, chemistry and bio
but i'm sure there's a couple people doing physics and econ

Thanks, I’m Сароsaroj on discord
Reply 64
did anyone applying overseas here get an interview offer?
Hi, I'm a KSS at Westminster in Year 11
Looking forward to next year and happy to answer any questions anyone might have!
Would love to get to know people joining in September
Original post by PrakrithRao
Hi, I'm a KSS at Westminster in Year 11
Looking forward to next year and happy to answer any questions anyone might have!
Would love to get to know people joining in September
Hey, I got an offer but I'm not sure whether to accept or not, do you recommend Westminster and are there any things you think I should know before accepting especially about the social aspects of school life
Reply 67
I am preparing for 2025 entry, thinking about Maths, Further Maths, Chem, Bio . do i need to cover Year 12 in terms of depth in subject? any advice would be appreciated
Original post by Ramsv
I am preparing for 2025 entry, thinking about Maths, Further Maths, Chem, Bio . do i need to cover Year 12 in terms of depth in subject? any advice would be appreciated

no - just pratice olympaid and imc for maths and fm and ipc for physics. Try looking at AQA level 2 fm ppqs
Reply 69
Original post by JoshiDeol123456
no - just pratice olympaid and imc for maths and fm and ipc for physics. Try looking at AQA level 2 fm ppqs

Thank you @JoshiDeol123456
any recommendations on Chem and Bio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending