The Student Room Group

Arden vs OU accounting and finance

I am considering both for its flexibility around work and would appreciate any feedback around experience studying accounting with them
Reply 1
Could you give a little detail about your background and aspirations? Neither are options normally suggested for people looking to learn about accounting.
Original post by Jura1992
I am considering both for its flexibility around work and would appreciate any feedback around experience studying accounting with them

@Jura1992
Hello! I've not studied accountancy at Arden but I was there for 2 years doing my MSc Psychology conversion. For an unbiased review, have a look at a Universities report with the QAA (a bit like Ofsted) and also their Teaching Excellence Framework Report, both readily available online.

I worked full time whilst doing my course at Arden and they fully facilitated my needs in terms of flexibility. Also, I have worked in further and higher education for over 10 years and they have the best virtual learning environment I have come across. The access to journals they gave us was great

Marc
Arden University Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending