The Student Room Group

Does your AQA Level 2 HPQ grade show up on your GCSE Results sheet on results day?

Does your AQA Level 2 HPQ grade show up on your GCSE Results sheet, alongside all of your other subjects, on results day? Or does it show up somewhere else?
Original post by Academiccomeback
Does your AQA Level 2 HPQ grade show up on your GCSE Results sheet, alongside all of your other subjects, on results day? Or does it show up somewhere else?

Yes, all the results from the exams you've taken will be alls shown together on a sheet of paper, so no worries!
Original post by Laam's corner
Yes, all the results from the exams you've taken will be alls shown together on a sheet of paper, so no worries!

Thanks for your response!

The HPQ is a Level 2 Qualification (equivalent only to half of a GCSE) and is 100% coursework, hence it is not an examination. Could I please double-check that despite all of this, that the information that you have provided is applicable? Also, did you do the HPQ yourself?
Original post by Academiccomeback
Thanks for your response!

The HPQ is a Level 2 Qualification (equivalent only to half of a GCSE) and is 100% coursework, hence it is not an examination. Could I please double-check that despite all of this, that the information that you have provided is applicable? Also, did you do the HPQ yourself?

Oh. I misunderstood your message I thought you meant doing level 2 further maths qualification. I am not sure what is going to happen with your results but you could ask your teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest