Yes
Original post by nat52341
Wrexham, you?

I’m Wrexham too but still waiting for my PECS 😩
Original post by Hailstorm7485
I’m Wrexham too but still waiting for my PECS 😩

When did they start them?
16th January 😂🫣
It’s just taking an age! I have stopped checking everyday now because all the waiting is just excruciating.
16th January 😂🫣
It’s just taking an age! I have stopped checking everyday now because all the waiting is just excruciating.

The last bit of the process is very fast once they do get back to you, I think I did mine a week earlier than you. Do you need to give a notice period too?
Got a conditional offer near 2 weeks ago, accepted, got a call today and only went and missed it :frown:

I've emailed, hope they call back soon. Currently on week 9 of PECS
Original post by ItsMeGB
Got a conditional offer near 2 weeks ago, accepted, got a call today and only went and missed it :frown:
I've emailed, hope they call back soon. Currently on week 9 of PECS

oh no! what a shame - did it not come through to your email? 9 weeks is a wait and a half. I’m on 7.
Original post by Laura82*
oh no! what a shame - did it not come through to your email? 9 weeks is a wait and a half. I’m on 7.

The conditional offer did yeah, but I missed today's phone call so I'm gutted as there's no option to call back.

I do hope they call again soon, yeah 9 weeks so far it's so long, just glad I'm currently in work while I wait.

Very eager to start as a DM though so fingers crossed I get another call soon.
Original post by ItsMeGB
The conditional offer did yeah, but I missed today's phone call so I'm gutted as there's no option to call back.
I do hope they call again soon, yeah 9 weeks so far it's so long, just glad I'm currently in work while I wait.
Very eager to start as a DM though so fingers crossed I get another call soon.

Ah I see! Fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Laura82*
Does DBS arrive at your home address? I haven’t had this yet?

yup, and DWP get the digital one
Original post by Mrs Potter
yup, and DWP get the digital one

Thank you so much. Week 7 and still not received one which is a bit of a concern!
Original post by IS1993
Hey, thank you for your response. God that’s such a long time😫 I called the recruitment yesterday and they just said checks are still in progress, the wait is driving me mad. I’m in the Manchester area. Hope you get some news soon!

Hello i just come across this im on week 5 atm for manchster anchorage how long have you neen waiting for and are you going to be based at the same location
Hey everyone. Anyone else still waiting for a start date in Wrexham for UCR, all my pre employment checks were completed 18/3 and I went into the office with my physical ID late march but no news on the start date yet. It’s such a lengthy process 😅😅😅
Original post by Lydiagoodlet
Hey everyone. Anyone else still waiting for a start date in Wrexham for UCR, all my pre employment checks were completed 18/3 and I went into the office with my physical ID late march but no news on the start date yet. It’s such a lengthy process 😅😅😅

Hi Lydia,
I’m also UC case review in Wrexham. I heard back last week with a start date for the 13th May. My checks were completed at the end of March. After receiving my email confirming checks were completed I received contact from the data gather team that same week, and then after that the core team telephone call explaining the ins and outs of the job etc. the next day I received a transcript of that discussion, which I had to confirm, and then I received my contract and start date. This was all done within a week of each other - I think once you’ve had the data gather contact it’s quite quick and everything runs smoothly from there on. I would contact them on the chat to get an update. I have found them to be really responsive once all checks are completed. I’ll look forward to seeing you on site soon 🙂
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask anything and I’ll try my best to answer. I know It’s frustrating waiting. X
Hi Lydia,
I’m also UC case review in Wrexham. I heard back last week with a start date for the 13th May. My checks were completed at the end of March. After receiving my email confirming checks were completed I received contact from the data gather team that same week, and then after that the core team telephone call explaining the ins and outs of the job etc. the next day I received a transcript of that discussion, which I had to confirm, and then I received my contract and start date. This was all done within a week of each other - I think once you’ve had the data gather contact it’s quite quick and everything runs smoothly from there on. I would contact them on the chat to get an update. I have found them to be really responsive once all checks are completed. I’ll look forward to seeing you on site soon 🙂
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask anything and I’ll try my best to answer. I know It’s frustrating waiting. X

Thankyou so much for this reply - it’s really helpful! Congratulations on your start date 🎉 glad to know it’s abit more smooth sailing towards the end 😅 my currently employer know I’m leaving, but I haven’t put in my formal notice yet as advised, until all my formal offer! Yes I’m sure we’ll meet soon in the office! Super excited to start x
Original post by Sabah0209
Hello i just come across this im on week 5 atm for manchster anchorage how long have you neen waiting for and are you going to be based at the same location

Hey I am on week 4 for the same location. Lemme know when you get an update.
Original post by Sabah0209

Hey, did you get any update on your application?
Original post by msameer.cs

Hey no not yet ☹️ have you ?
Original post by msameer.cs

Hello no not yet ☹️ have you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending