The Student Room Group

Dwp pre employment checks

I have have been waiting 5 weeks for my pre employment checks. I have no issues or reasons for it to take this long. What are others experiences?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Bored jobseeker
I have have been waiting 5 weeks for my pre employment checks. I have no issues or reasons for it to take this long. What are others experiences?

I am still waiting also. I recently received an email stating, "You have successfully submitted your details onto the uCheck HR Screening Platform." I am not sure what this means??
Reply 2
I’m now on my 4th week of pre employment checks.
A friend of mine applied in the first wave and hers took 9 weeks! This was pre Christmas
My employment checks are going into the 8th week now.
Reply 4
Original post by ClaireClaire22
My employment checks are going into the 8th week now.

Mine took 5 around 5 weeks. R u current civil servant?
Reply 5
Original post by Juliek908
I’m now on my 4th week of pre employment checks.
A friend of mine applied in the first wave and hers took 9 weeks! This was pre Christmas

Mine took 5 weeks. Are you waiting for Greater Manchester ones or Cumbria one?
Original post by Mista22
Mine took 5 around 5 weeks. R u current civil servant?

Im not no. My original application was for Redhill but they ran out of office space just after offering me the job. So they offered me Croydon which is much closer for me to travel. Croydons campaign at the time was ongoing and only received interview results a few weeks ago, I'm thinking they’re waiting for those to go through pecs so we get start dates together
Reply 7
Original post by ClaireClaire22
Im not no. My original application was for Redhill but they ran out of office space just after offering me the job. So they offered me Croydon which is much closer for me to travel. Croydons campaign at the time was ongoing and only received interview results a few weeks ago, I'm thinking they’re waiting for those to go through pecs so we get start dates together

Probably thatswhy its taking that long. They dont usually take that long for pre-employment checks only
Reply 8
Original post by Mista22
Probably thatswhy its taking that long. They dont usually take that long for pre-employment checks only

I applied for the DWP Credit Review role in August 2023. My PEC commenced on October 13th, 2023, and was completed on January 05th, 2024. I now have a start date of February 12th, 2024. From start to completion took a total of 6 months.
Reply 9
Original post by Mista22
Mine took 5 weeks. Are you waiting for Greater Manchester ones or Cumbria one?

I’m actually in south west wales! 😁
Reply 10
Original post by HappiDaz
I applied for the DWP Credit Review role in August 2023. My PEC commenced on October 13th, 2023, and was completed on January 05th, 2024. I now have a start date of February 12th, 2024. From start to completion took a total of 6 months.

Wow that’s such a long process. I’m hoping to start by March time. Had offer of employment around 18dec. Maybe I’m a little too hopeful 😂
Reply 11
Original post by HappiDaz
I am still waiting also. I recently received an email stating, "You have successfully submitted your details onto the uCheck HR Screening Platform." I am not sure what this means??

For me it meant someone in hr had messed up my dbs checks and had to reapply since I received a certificate and they got nothing back so they had to do it again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending