The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach (Executive Officer) -608- East Scotland

Hi,
I passed the PRVI last week and scored 29; however, I received an email saying I will be on the reserve list for 6 months, in case there is any chance of another similar role. Is there anybody else in the same situation? Anyone in East Scotland who has received a provisional offer yet?
Kind regards,
S.
Original post by salarzai
Hi,
I passed the PRVI last week and scored 29; however, I received an email saying I will be on the reserve list for 6 months, in case there is any chance of another similar role. Is there anybody else in the same situation? Anyone in East Scotland who has received a provisional offer yet?
Kind regards,
S.

I am not up Scotland but I had the same.Was put on the reserve list and two months ago I was contacted and got a pre-employment offer.Just finished my credit and reverence checks so waiting for the next step.
Fingers cross you get an offer soon too
Best of luck
Reply 2
Original post by JennyGOverend
I am not up Scotland but I had the same.Was put on the reserve list and two months ago I was contacted and got a pre-employment offer.Just finished my credit and reverence checks so waiting for the next step.
Fingers cross you get an offer soon too
Best of luck

Congratulations on receiving the offer, and thank you for your kind response. I'm curious about the duration of time you spent on the reserve list and what your score was please?
Regards,
S.
Reply 3
I received an outcome last month and scored 27 for West Scotland 601.
I'm on the reserve list too. I'm hoping they are going to reach out maybe within 3 months
Congratulations on receiving the offer, and thank you for your kind response. I'm curious about the duration of time you spent on the reserve list and what your score was please?
Regards,
S.

Thank you.I was only on the reserve list for about 2 and a half months before I got the offer.My score was 27
Reply 5
Thank you.I was only on the reserve list for about 2 and a half months before I got the offer.My score was 27

Congratulations.
Reply 6
Thank you @bolab and @JennyGOverend
Today I received the following from DWP I think @bolab might have received the same as well.
"As we are now in the final month of 2023 and December is a time when many people choose to take some time away from work, we felt it was important to let you know we will continue to actively use reserve lists and make offers against notified vacancies over this period.
In the meantime, please accept our warmest wishes, whatever you have planned over the coming weeks."
Reply 7
Today I received the following from DWP I think @bolab might have received the same as well.
"As we are now in the final month of 2023 and December is a time when many people choose to take some time away from work, we felt it was important to let you know we will continue to actively use reserve lists and make offers against notified vacancies over this period.
In the meantime, please accept our warmest wishes, whatever you have planned over the coming weeks."

You are welcome. Yes. I got same. I think it's just to reassure us that we are in the pipeline and we are still in their plan. Fingers crossed.

I pray that you both get a pre-employment offer real soon from the DWP and that it will kick off an amazing start to the New Year.
I got my job offer today and my start date which will be the 22 Jan 2024.

As I said,I too was put on the reserve list,felt a bit disheartened but about 2 and a half months later received the pre-employment off..Waited another month and a half for all the checks to be done and today got THAT job offer call with start date and all information.

It will happen for you too,keep your chin up,never stop believing and it all falls into place.

Wishing you good news soon.
Regards
Jenny
Reply 9
I pray that you both get a pre-employment offer real soon from the DWP and that it will kick off an amazing start to the New Year.

As I said,I too was put on the reserve list,felt a bit disheartened but about 2 and a half months later received the pre-employment off..Waited another month and a half for all the checks to be done and today got THAT job offer call with start date and all information.

It will happen for you too,keep your chin up,never stop believing and it all falls into place.

Regards
Jenny

Thanks so much for your inspiring message. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations once again and soonest we shall share the good news with you too.
Thanks once again.
Original post by bolab
Thanks so much for your inspiring message. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations once again and soonest we shall share the good news with you too.
Thanks once again.

My pleasure and cannot wait to hear good news from you both.
Best wishes
Reply 11

Regards
Jenny

Thank you so much for your best wishes and encouragement. And Congrates once again.
kindest regards
S.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending