The Student Room Group

Work coach Merseyside EO 2023

Has anyone applied for this post?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by UzAli
Has anyone applied for this post?

I had interview today just wondering how long it will take to get results?
Reply 2
I haven't received the results for SJT or personal statement just a link for interview.
Reply 3
Same thing as for me, no scores given i done the pre recorded interview on sunday
Reply 4
Do you have any idea about working patterns for this job?
Reply 5
Original post by Tharadc
Same thing as for me, no scores given i done the pre recorded interview on sunday

Best of luck
Reply 6
Think at the moment its office based but heard theres furure proposed changes to have zoom meetings then might be hybrid
Reply 7
Original post by UzAli
Best of luck

Thanks have you heard anything back
Reply 8
Not yet
Reply 9
Fingers crossed for both of us 😊, please do let me know once you hear something
Reply 10
Thanks.Yes sure.
Reply 11
Apparently some peoples status have changed today, have you had anything
Reply 12
No nothing yet.
Reply 13
Original post by UzAli
No nothing yet.

Nothing for me as well but theirs changed to thank you for completing the pre recorded interview we will let ypu know outcome soon, review part has been taken out
Reply 14
They applied for same campaign? might be applied before us or other campaign.
Reply 15
Same campaign she had done pre recorded on 25th September, i dpne on 24th September
Reply 16
Really. I done on 22nd September but still status not changed
Reply 17
Not for me either unless they are reviewing the last in first, i will keep you updated if mine changes
Reply 18
I done my interview for home office on 4th April job results on 23rd of May. It takes long time with civil service don't worry. They send you email and give I think 7 days to accept or decline. Then security checks I started as a Ao in home office start of October. It's a long process. Even if the status change everyone will get the results same day.
Reply 19
Original post by UzAli
I done my interview for home office on 4th April job results on 23rd of May. It takes long time with civil service don't worry. They send you email and give I think 7 days to accept or decline. Then security checks I started as a Ao in home office start of October. It's a long process. Even if the status change everyone will get the results same day.

Oh thank you for all that information 🙏 how come you are trying to change from home office, isnt that the best place to work with working from home option being available? Anyway fingers crossed for both of us, you will hcacae a higher chance as you are already in the civil service

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending