The Student Room Group

Kpmg 2024/2025graduate application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stxdxent
same, when did you do yours?
Completed mine on 17/02 but didn’t get informed I passed until 07/03, wbu?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by xxpoinsonapple
is it tech consulting?
It’s GRCS
Hey did anyone receive a mail with the following content - Further to the recent Home Office announcement made on the 14th March, we are aware that guidance has now been issued in respect of changes to UK Immigration Rules.
KPMG’s ability to make and honour any offer to you is subject to the UK government immigration rules at the time, as such we are reviewing the new government guidance and will be in touch should there be any impact to your current application with us.“
Original post by mmblahbleh
Hey did anyone receive a mail with the following content - Further to the recent Home Office announcement made on the 14th March, we are aware that guidance has now been issued in respect of changes to UK Immigration Rules.
KPMG’s ability to make and honour any offer to you is subject to the UK government immigration rules at the time, as such we are reviewing the new government guidance and will be in touch should there be any impact to your current application with us.“
Yeah received them today.
It’s GRCS
did you not get invited to the launchpad on 28th november?
did you not get invited to the launchpad on 28th november?
I got the mail on 29th, the one confirming I’ve made it to the launch pad.
I got the mail on 29th, the one confirming I’ve made it to the launch pad.
are you an international student? do you think the salary at kmpg is above the £30,900 minimum requirement for the new visa rules?
are you an international student? do you think the salary at kmpg is above the £30,900 minimum requirement for the new visa rules?

Where did you get the 30,900 figure from ?
Original post by le quipe
Where did you get the 30,900 figure from ?

Change of statements released by home office on 14 march. Min salary 30960
Original post by aadarsh_haneef

are you an international student as well? do you think kpmg will let us progress 😭?
are you an international student as well? do you think kpmg will let us progress 😭?

Fingers crossed man, I don't want to raise my hopes what if its going to be disappointed at the end.
Original post by aadarsh_haneef

But a new entrant’s salary should also exceed 70% of the job’s going rate. For auditors the job code is 2421 and 70% of the going rate is 32,760. So incoming graduate auditors need to be paid at least 32,760.

But this amount is based on a 37.5 hr work week. It needs to be pro rated depending on how many hours you’ll work a week.
But a new entrant’s salary should also exceed 70% of the job’s going rate. For auditors the job code is 2421 and 70% of the going rate is 32,760. So incoming graduate auditors need to be paid at least 32,760.
But this amount is based on a 37.5 hr work week. It needs to be pro rated depending on how many hours you’ll work a week.

the 32,760 figure is for a qualified auditor/ accountant. there is another occupation code for non qualified and the salary threshold is 30,960. so it depends what we r qualified as

isn't 2421 only for qualified auditors and chartered accountants? an incoming grad student would not be qualified yet so I'd assumed the job code would be 2422, for which the reduced going rate is 30,960
Original post by varshini100
isn't 2421 only for qualified auditors and chartered accountants? an incoming grad student would not be qualified yet so I'd assumed the job code would be 2422, for which the reduced going rate is 30,960

that’s what i think as well
Original post by cherriesdd
Which insight programme? I've applied to the Tax and Law one.

Just seen your reply. I’m Audit. The 3 day programme is between 16th and 18th April at the Canary Wharf office? Is this the same for you?
Has anybody else received an email stating that they've been waitlisted for the delivering outcomes stage because other people are ahead of them in the recruitment process ?
Original post by sierra1234
Has anybody else received an email stating that they've been waitlisted for the delivering outcomes stage because other people are ahead of them in the recruitment process ?

What did you apply for?
Original post by Miranda06
What did you apply for?

Deal Advisory - Data Analytics and Tech. What about you ?
Original post by sierra1234
Deal Advisory - Data Analytics and Tech. What about you ?

Audit. Im waiting for a launchpad invite now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending