The Student Room Group

Kpmg 2024/2025graduate application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Creasykiwii
Which service line did you apply for

People consulting. What did you apply for?
(edited 6 months ago)
how long did you have to wait before being invited to complete delivering outcomes assessment? and what questions did they ask for video interview part?
Reply 22
Original post by icedmangoes

I did the delivering outcomes assessment for people consulting?
Original post by grad2425
I did the delivering outcomes assessment for people consulting?

Then I guess I’ve been waitlisted :/

It’s really unfair because I applied they day applications opened. They had to ask for my grades to be sent so I guess now people who applied after have been prioritized as they were processed quicker. Ridiculous
(edited 6 months ago)
I think if you’re on hold this early on in the process it isn’t a good sign… Companies are decreasing their intakes and from other situations I’ve seen it’s a waitlist.
Reply 25

It’s really unfair because I applied they day applications opened. They had to ask for my grades to be sent so I guess now people who applied after have been prioritized as they were processed quicker. Ridiculous

I applied on the first day and was immediately put on hold after the first assessment for about 24hrs, I think its just their process for between stages?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by javeria19
Can someone help me with delivering outcomes assessment please? I have Natwest that I can help with.

That’s cheating I’m afraid. Treat it as any other cappfinity assessment. It’s untimed so it won’t be that difficult.
Reply 27

I literally applied the day they opened, and did the first assessment the same day. They then asked for my grades aswell and they havent gotten back. Its really annoying and unfair

Audit
who else is waiting to be invited to the delivering outcomes assessment after being on hold? I've been on hold for nearly a week now. should i email them asking for an update or wait?
Original post by jajenenwnaan
who else is waiting to be invited to the delivering outcomes assessment after being on hold? I've been on hold for nearly a week now. should i email them asking for an update or wait?

What did you apply for? I am on hold too and they said so many people applied this year, within the first week 6000 applied. I called them and they can’t do anything and told me to wait to see if I’d be progressed based on how others performed ahead of me.

I applied within a day of applications opening but got delayed as they asked for GCSE results.
(edited 6 months ago)
What did you apply for? I am on hold too and they said so many people applied this year, within the first week 6000 applied. I called them and they can’t do anything and told me to wait to see if I’d be progressed based on how others performed ahead of me.

I applied within a day of applications opening but got delayed as they asked for GCSE results.

ahh sorry to hear that. i applied for audit what about you? surely they should progress us right its quite early.
Reply 32
Anyone received launchpad invite yet?
Original post by sbswh
Anyone received launchpad invite yet?

yep have you?
Original post by candlewax123
yep have you?

For what line? I am still on hold from the first assessment
Reply 35
Original post by candlewax123
yep have you?

no, which location/date/service line is it for?
Has anyone received a launch pad invite for operational transformation?
Reply 37
Hi, has anyone received a launch pad invite for London audit?
Reply 38
guessing some other people are also on hold after passing delivering outcomes?
Original post by sbswh
guessing some other people are also on hold after passing delivering outcomes?

What did you apply for? A lot of people are on hold after the first assessment and haven't been invited to delivering outcomes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending