The Student Room Group

Kpmg 2024/2025graduate application

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I just passed the delivering outcomes test, and i got invited to the launch pad, but im on hold :frown: anyone in the same suituition
Reply 41
Original post by kmtayeb
I just passed the delivering outcomes test, and i got invited to the launch pad, but im on hold :frown: anyone in the same suituition

me too, what service line/location?
Reply 42
Original post by sbswh
me too, what service line/location?

audit london, wbu?
Does your portal show your application is on hold but the stage shows you are on launch pad?
Reply 44
Original post by Guest 030486
Does your portal show your application is on hold but the stage shows you are on launch pad?

yup
Original post by sbswh
Anyone received launchpad invite yet?

received one for operational transformation
Reply 46
Original post by kmtayeb

Hi, How did you find the test ? What does it actually consist of since I have to do mine soon and I’m pretty scared lol
anyone got a launch pad for people consulting?
Reply 48
Original post by kmtayeb

same here for audit birmingham
Reply 49
Just to let everyone know that people are still being invited to the launchpad on November 9th, got an invite today. Have to say I’m very impressed with the speed the process has gone at so far for me - waiting almost 3 months to hear back after application from somewhere else compared to being done with the whole thing in a month at KPMG…! Have patience everyone!!
Reply 50
Original post by sbswh
Just to let everyone know that people are still being invited to the launchpad on November 9th, got an invite today. Have to say I’m very impressed with the speed the process has gone at so far for me - waiting almost 3 months to hear back after application from somewhere else compared to being done with the whole thing in a month at KPMG…! Have patience everyone!!

have you gotten an email with the details yet? they emailed me saying i’ve been invited but i haven’t received further details about the day.
Reply 51
Original post by sbswh

What date did you complete the delivering outcomes stage ?
Reply 52
Original post by kmtayeb
have you gotten an email with the details yet? they emailed me saying i’ve been invited but i haven’t received further details about the day.

Are you referring to the email saying you’ve passed delivering outcomes and they will be in contact within 4 weeks to give an update? I got that last Monday and then today I got a call to ask me about a specific date. I was told that I’d get an email within the next couple of days repeating the info I was told in the call
Reply 53
Original post by sbswh
Are you referring to the email saying you’ve passed delivering outcomes and they will be in contact within 4 weeks to give an update? I got that last Monday and then today I got a call to ask me about a specific date. I was told that I’d get an email within the next couple of days repeating the info I was told in the call

I didn’t get a call, just got an email basically saying that i’ve been invited in november 9th. They said they will send a follow up email with more details. I was just wondering if you have gotten the follow up email.
Reply 54
Original post by kmtayeb
I didn’t get a call, just got an email basically saying that i’ve been invited in november 9th. They said they will send a follow up email with more details. I was just wondering if you have gotten the follow up email.

Ah ok and no, they said over the phone that it might take a few days to get the email
Original post by sbswh

How was DO? I have it coming up soon, is it just the four video questions and then 2 case study questions? Also, what kind of questions do they ask. Any help is appreciated!
Original post by Climber2022
How was DO? I have it coming up soon, is it just the four video questions and then 2 case study questions? Also, what kind of questions do they ask. Any help is appreciated!

2 written case study questions. 4 video questions, 3 about the case study, 1 not. Also SJT and personality questions.
Did anyone receive an email about sending them grades after the assessments?
Reply 58
Is the launch pad going to be held virtually or in person?
is anyone still waiting for an outcome on DO assessment? did mine on 29th and still no update

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending