The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham university - switching courses

Hey,
I have accepted my offer to study accounting bsc at Durham. Is it possible, granted I achieve the entry requirements, to swap to the biological science programme. Or would I have to reapply?

Thank you
I changed from anthropology to anthropology and archaeology. Although, this was literally a minor change and your request is significantly different. If you go onto the contact form and ask, they will get in touch.
(edited 9 months ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by smellycatfriends
Hey,
I have accepted my offer to study accounting bsc at Durham. Is it possible, granted I achieve the entry requirements, to swap to the biological science programme. Or would I have to reapply?

Thank you

Hiya

I would recommend contacting the admissions team as soon as possible. You can do that through the Ask Us form or by ringing them at +44 (0)191 334 1000. Lines are only open from 9am to 5pm. A course change may also be possible in the first week of your time at Durham but the chances of that may be very slim as it will depend on how many places are available. So the best option is to let the admissions team know now.

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest