The Student Room Group

DWP work coach EO June/July’23 interviews

Hi everyone. Has anyone attended interview either in June or July? What kind of questions they ask any hint plz?
Reply 1
I was interviewed for 2 jobs at EO, both the same behaviour criteria's. I was caught out both times by being asked the question the opposite way round to the answer I had prepared, so I suggest preparing for both. For example, how would you ensure great customer service AND have a time when you did provide great customer service.
Some of the questions I had:
* A time when I dealt with a difficult customer / How would I deal with
* A time when I gave great customer service / How would I ensure I give
* A time I had to balance my workload
* A time when I had to make a difficult decision that impacted someone else

I scored minimal for my first interview (haven't had feedback from 2nd one yet) and on one question I didn't actually answer the question, but made sure what I did say covered the behaviours required and I was provisionally offered the job (going through checks right now). I did score very well on the situational test though. So just make sure you know the behaviours and just do YOUR best, you don't have to be THE best.

Good luck 🙂
Reply 2
Thanks alot, Goodluck for job definately u did a great👍
Reply 3
Original post by lubbylarna
I was interviewed for 2 jobs at EO, both the same behaviour criteria's. I was caught out both times by being asked the question the opposite way round to the answer I had prepared, so I suggest preparing for both. For example, how would you ensure great customer service AND have a time when you did provide great customer service.

I scored minimal for my first interview (haven't had feedback from 2nd one yet) and on one question I didn't actually answer the question, but made sure what I did say covered the behaviours required and I was provisionally offered the job (going through checks right now). I did score very well on the situational test though. So just make sure you know the behaviours and just do YOUR best, you don't have to be THE best.

Good luck 🙂

How long did it take after your interview to hear something?
Reply 4
Original post by jodie1982
How long did it take after your interview to hear something?

Exactly 1 month - felt like much longer though!
Reply 5
Exactly 1 month - felt like much longer though!

Oh dear lol! I have a while to go then! I am waiting to hear from two but am not holding out much hope!
Reply 6
Oh dear lol! I have a while to go then! I am waiting to hear from two but am not holding out much hope!

You might get a quicker response, I guess it depends on where you are/how many applied/how quickly they need to fill the posts?

I recorded my interview for the 2nd post I'd applied for last Sunday, then Monday got the response from the 1st one - it was like I had jogged their memory :biggrin:
Good luck with yours!
Reply 7
You might get a quicker response, I guess it depends on where you are/how many applied/how quickly they need to fill the posts?

I recorded my interview for the 2nd post I'd applied for last Sunday, then Monday got the response from the 1st one - it was like I had jogged their memory :biggrin:
Good luck with yours!

Thank you. I did the first one last Sunday and there is no way I will get an offer as I performed terribly!

I did another yesterday and that went much better so fingers crossed! My current post with the DWP is quite boring and I need a bigger challenge! x
Reply 8
Thank you. I did the first one last Sunday and there is no way I will get an offer as I performed terribly!

I did another yesterday and that went much better so fingers crossed! My current post with the DWP is quite boring and I need a bigger challenge! x

I thought I'd ruined my interview, scored 4 on each question so figured I'd get on the reserves if I was lucky, but was offered the job .....so you never know. Plus you already have a foot in the door......😉
Reply 9
I thought I'd ruined my interview, scored 4 on each question so figured I'd get on the reserves if I was lucky, but was offered the job .....so you never know. Plus you already have a foot in the door......😉

Yes, that is an advantage and at least I already have a job, I'd just like a different one haha!

The waiting is really the worst x
Reply 10
Yes, that is an advantage and at least I already have a job, I'd just like a different one haha!

The waiting is really the worst x

Were your interview questions similar to those that lubbylarna listed? x

Congratulations. What location did u applied for?

Good luck 🙂

how long did checks take ? did they ask for further info ?
I am going to record my interview tonight I am so nervous
Original post by Nehakappor33

good luck . the minute prep time goes super fast .. put some prep in and you will be fine
Reply 15
Original post by MIKEYBOY007
good luck . the minute prep time goes super fast .. put some prep in and you will be fine

Hi . How did your interview go can you post some questions they asked pls
Original post by Nehakappor33

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending