The Student Room Group

How did u get your teacher to change predicted grade.

Basically the little. What was your original grade and what did you end up getting it changed to?
Reply 1
I talked to her. I requested it be increased from A to A*for biology (I don't know the decision they've made yet but I'm pretty sure this will happen)
Spoke to her and told her I needed the B to be moved up to an A for me to even have any chance of acceptance- B would've been an automatic rejection. She agreed as long as I brought her a 'to-do' list for what I'm going to revise weekly and show her when it is all completed every week.
Reply 3
Original post by Alevelsxxsxx
Spoke to her and told her I needed the B to be moved up to an A for me to even have any chance of acceptance- B would've been an automatic rejection. She agreed as long as I brought her a 'to-do' list for what I'm going to revise weekly and show her when it is all completed every week

Did you get an A through out the year or no. Since like you I also need an A to accepted into the university I want to apply.
Original post by Rainyzack
Did you get an A through out the year or no. Since like you I also need an A to accepted into the university I want to apply.

No definitely not, my teacher knew if I tried very very hard I could achieve it, but not if I carried on at my level. Good luck!
You need to ask the teacher what you need to demonstrate to them to give them confidence to increase the grade.
You need to speak to your teacher and prove that you're capable of getting that grade/putting in the work. It's summer now so use this time to consolidate knowledge, revise and complete past papers- you could use these to show the grades you're achieving on them
Reply 7
Original post by Alevelsxxsxx
No definitely not, my teacher knew if I tried very very hard I could achieve it, but not if I carried on at my level. Good luck!

Thanks hopefully I can get her to change it

Quick Reply

Latest