The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach (London) - support thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cyber1995
Update: I saw on another thread - You need to check out for this message... https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7380462&p=98697380#post98697380

"Apparently you will need to keep an eye when the following message "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" will be replaced with the following one "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome" - Then it will be matter of days depending on how well you have done. Apparently 24 is the minimum to pass so let's say you have 30... you will hear sooner than others with a provisional offer."

I've actually seen this message change to that for my west london application. Still waiting for south!

Interestingly, I did my interview for West London 22nd of July and I am not sure when it changed to the second message. I only sent the interview for North last week and it already changed to the second message on Friday and I think I did better on the North London interview.

Do you think results will come out this week as my west London one had that message on Friday?

East London haven't even reviewed the test yet/application 😶
Original post by Other202333
Interestingly, I did my interview for West London 22nd of July and I am not sure when it changed to the second message. I only sent the interview for North last week and it already changed to the second message on Friday and I think I did better on the North London interview.

Do you think results will come out this week as my west London one had that message on Friday?

My application for West London and North London are the same too. I’ve been looking at other forums and apparently it’s a good sign if the application changes from “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.” to “Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.”

I think maybe we’d get results this week or next week for West London but might have to wait a bit for North London results
Reply 22
Original post by Other202333

I hope it comes out this week, looking at what people say - once you see this message, its within a week or two, sometimes a couple of days. I'm thinking though, because the south London and west London, if I remember correctly there were 25 positions in each one. They must have had thousands of applications. Probably going to be delayed compared to DWP roles outside London.

Wow you applied to all 3, hopefully you get one!
Reply 23
Original post by LV16YO
My application for West London and North London are the same too. I’ve been looking at other forums and apparently it’s a good sign if the application changes from “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.” to “Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.”

I think maybe we’d get results this week or next week for West London but might have to wait a bit for North London results

It's all so coded, but hopefully, all it means is that we got the job!
Oh I hadn't seen that message, thanks for sharing that, I guess I will look out for that too.
Keep us updated!
It's all so coded, but hopefully, all it means is that we got the job!
Oh I hadn't seen that message, thanks for sharing that, I guess I will look out for that too.
Keep us updated!

I hope so too & will do! ☺️
Reply 25
UPDATE - South West London

Edit - just managed to get to a computer. Sorry - I got the email, but there was no indication of the location. So I assumed it was south London since I did that application first. But when I logged in onto the application portal, it was west London

Just received an email -
Thank you for completing your Pre Recorded Video Interview. We regret to inform you that having carefully reviewed your responses, we will not be taking your application any further.

They gave me a score of 19, and broke it down for each section.

I am literally devastated. But I have the west London one left. So we will see.

Let me know if you guys have been successful! Some good news will cheer me up :smile:

Edit - guess I'm still waiting for south London. That's crazy I got the news for west before south.
(edited 8 months ago)
So sorry to hear that 😞
I didn’t pass West London, scored 21 🫠 Hoping I did a lot better for North 🙏🏾

Fingers crossed you get good news for West!

Just received an email -
Thank you for completing your Pre Recorded Video Interview. We regret to inform you that having carefully reviewed your responses, we will not be taking your application any further.

Let me know if you guys have been successful! Some good news will cheer me up :smile:
Reply 27
My status changed to 'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.' for West London, so I assume I passed the interview.
Reply 28
Original post by ellp510
My status changed to 'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.' for West London, so I assume I passed the interview.

Oh great news! Congratulations!

*if you've already got the west London one back, I'm guessing I haven't passed that one either. did you get the email recently?
Reply 29
Oh great news! Congratulations!

*if you've already got the west London one back, I'm guessing I haven't passed that one either. did you get the email recently?

Thank you!

I haven't gotten an email yet, however my application status changed to the above and from what I can see other received rejection emails at the same time.

I received a provisional offer for another location last week and the status changed the same way for that one too a couple days before the offer came in. If you didn't receive a rejection email yet, check your application status and see if it changed.
Reply 30

Just received an email -

Sorry to hear that, when you attented interview?
Reply 31
Original post by LV16YO
So sorry to hear that 😞

Sorry to hear that. When did u record interview?
Original post by Shah Amy
Sorry to hear that. When did u record interview?

19th July
Reply 33
Did your application status changed to ‘reviewing application” before you recieved results?
Reply 34
Did your application status changed to ‘reviewing application” before you recieved results?

Yes, 2 days before.
Reply 35
Thats strange because I heard that application status changed only if you get 24 scores atleast to pass
Reply 36
Some helpful information - If any of you want to know what the scores mean - I found another thread explaining it :-

Each question is rated as followed in terms of how much evidence you've provided for that specific criteria

Adequate 4
Good 5
Strong 6
Substantial 7

You must score at least 4 for each criteria to be offered a job. So 24 minimum in total.

Interesting to know that someone on that thread scored 19, and got put on the reserve list.
Reply 37
Original post by LV16YO
So sorry to hear that 😞

Did your application status changed before you recieved results?
Reply 38
Some helpful information - If any of you want to know what the scores mean - I found another thread explaining it :-

Each question is rated as followed in terms of how much evidence you've provided for that specific criteria

Adequate 4
Good 5
Strong 6
Substantial 7

You must score at least 4 for each criteria to be offered a job. So 24 minimum in total.

Interesting to know that someone on that thread scored 19, and got put on the reserve list.

Thats interesting.
Reply 39
Thats strange because I heard that application status changed only if you get 24 scores atleast to pass

Have you heard anything from your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending