The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach (London) - support thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by cyber1995
UPDATE - South West London

Edit - just managed to get to a computer. Sorry - I got the email, but there was no indication of the location. So I assumed it was south London since I did that application first. But when I logged in onto the application portal, it was west London

Just received an email -
Thank you for completing your Pre Recorded Video Interview. We regret to inform you that having carefully reviewed your responses, we will not be taking your application any further.

They gave me a score of 19, and broke it down for each section.

I am literally devastated. But I have the west London one left. So we will see.

Let me know if you guys have been successful! Some good news will cheer me up :smile:

Edit - guess I'm still waiting for south London. That's crazy I got the news for west before south.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you receive good news for the other location.
Reply 41
Original post by Shah Amy
Thats strange because I heard that application status changed only if you get 24 scores atleast to pass

Yes, that's what I'm saying. It changed 2 days before I received an offer and it also changed to that for West London today.
Reply 42
Original post by ellp510
Yes, that's what I'm saying. It changed 2 days before I received an offer and it also changed to that for West London today.

Congratulations, i was asking other members who scored less than 24 that their status changed to reviewing application as well:wink: just curious
Reply 43
Congratulations, i was asking other members who scored less than 24 that their status changed to reviewing application as well:wink: just curious

I've had a couple applications that scored less than 24 and the status never changed, I received a rejection email and that was it.
Reply 44
Wow thats good indication thn
Reply 45
Anyone else recieved results today for west london?
Reply 46
Any update on southwest london?
Reply 47
no update but my status changed to Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 48
Original post by bossman75
no update but my status changed to Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.

Hey, I think it means you got the job! @ellp510 said you usually receive a message 2 days later with the provisional offer or reserve list. I'm guessing it will be Monday though.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 49

Congratulations it means uve passed an interview, is that for south or west london?
Reply 50
Congratulations it means uve passed an interview, is that for south or west london?

west london. thanks i hope it means that
Reply 51
west london. thanks i hope it means that

When was your interview?
Reply 52
I haven't looked at my portal nor received a rejection email yet 😅 I'm choosing ignorance and bliss until I get a notification. 🙏

good luck to those who haven't received anything yet!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 53
When was your interview?

4 weeks ago
Reply 54
Any update or news anyone?
Reply 55

Not yet
Reply 56

I folded and checked the portal. It says "Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed".

Hopefully, like everyone's saying that means I'm about to have some good news.
Reply 57
Oh no !! Let's hope the South London one is progressing in the right direction

I just asked on chat if there was an update and I received this via email - so confused as I already had the pre-recorded interview... does anyone have any ideas what's going on

Thank you for your application for the role of Executive Officer at DWP.

We regret to inform you that on this occasion you have not been selected for interview and your application will not be progressed any further.

Please see below how you scored in the Sift Assessment:

This email will be retained in your application centre for reference so you can view at any time.

Thank you for your interest, we wish you every success in the future.
Reply 58
Original post by Lizou1
Oh no !! Let's hope the South London one is progressing in the right direction

I just asked on chat if there was an update and I received this via email - so confused as I already had the pre-recorded interview... does anyone have any ideas what's going on

Thank you for your application for the role of Executive Officer at DWP.

We regret to inform you that on this occasion you have not been selected for interview and your application will not be progressed any further.

Please see below how you scored in the Sift Assessment:

This email will be retained in your application centre for reference so you can view at any time.

Thank you for your interest, we wish you every success in the future.

I hope so too!

That is quite odd though, can you talk to them again on Live Chat? It might have been an admin error, maybe meant to be sent to someone else.

Hopefully, it was just an admin error, and clearly, you didn't score 2 because you got accepted into the pre-recorded interview.
Reply 59
Original post by cyber1995
I hope so too!

That is quite odd though, can you talk to them again on Live Chat? It might have been an admin error, maybe meant to be sent to someone else.

Hopefully, it was just an admin error, and clearly, you didn't score 2 because you got accepted into the pre-recorded interview.

what a roller coaster of emotions ! I had a quick look on my account. I think it related to an East London Application. Chat was busy so they are only taking requests for email responses.

I will sit tight and hope for the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending