The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach (London) - support thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anyone know what the required score is for the SJT to make it to the next stage?
Reply 61
Original post by BrightM
Does anyone know what the required score is for the SJT to make it to the next stage?

I applied for 2 areas - North and East. Both scores 337 & 338 respectively. Only received an invitation for an interview for the North London one which was lower
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 62
Original post by cyber1995
Some helpful information - If any of you want to know what the scores mean - I found another thread explaining it :-

Each question is rated as followed in terms of how much evidence you've provided for that specific criteria

Adequate 4
Good 5
Strong 6
Substantial 7

You must score at least 4 for each criteria to be offered a job. So 24 minimum in total.

Interesting to know that someone on that thread scored 19, and got put on the reserve list.

Thats very interesting, thanks
Reply 63
Whoops.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 64
Original post by Lizou1
I applied for 2 areas - North and East. Both scores 337 & 338 respectively. Only received an invitation for an interview for the North London one which was lower

Damn I scored 318.00 on the SJT for the East London campaign therefore got rejected, I scored 23 from the Pre-recorded interview for the South London campaign and received the results on Friday.

Hopefully you get a better outcome for yours
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 65
Original post by BrightM
Damn I scored 318.00 on the SJT for the East London campaign therefore got rejected, I scored 23 from the Pre-recorded interview for the South London campaign and received the results on Friday.

What's the minimum pass rate? I read somewhere it is 24? but someone was put on a reserve list with 19
Original post by BrightM

I didn’t pass the SJT for East London either, my score was 322.
Will will just have to re-apply in the winter. Good luck everyone else.
Reply 67
Original post by Lizou1
What's the minimum pass rate? I read somewhere it is 24? but someone was put on a reserve list with 19

Yeah I saw on other posts to that you need 24 to pass. I’m surprised someone got on the reserve list with 19, I guess it all depends on the location. I heard from someone that London campaign has attracted a lot of applicants.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 68
Original post by HappySugar
I didn’t pass the SJT for East London either, my score was 322.
Will will just have to re-apply in the winter. Good luck everyone else.

Yeah same, they hold 2 campaigns every year right?
Reply 69
Original post by Lizou1
what a roller coaster of emotions ! I had a quick look on my account. I think it related to an East London Application. Chat was busy so they are only taking requests for email responses.

I will sit tight and hope for the best

Oh okay 😅 good.
Original post by BrightM

Yes I think so
Reply 71
Original post by BrightM

Where did you find your results for the East London SJT? My portal has not changed from the standard message, "Thank you for completing SJT. Your application is being reviewed."
Reply 72
Original post by HappiDaz
Where did you find your results for the East London SJT? My portal has not changed from the standard message, "Thank you for completing SJT. Your application is being reviewed."

I received an email yesterday (Mon) in the afternoon
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 73
Just got my results for West London. Scored 24 and placed on reserve list.
Original post by ellp510

me too, 24 and on reserve list.. im wondering how long we'll be on the reserve list, if they even have any new roles coming up soon.
Reply 75
Original post by sweetpotatochip
me too, 24 and on reserve list.. im wondering how long we'll be on the reserve list, if they even have any new roles coming up soon.

Congrats, well done to both of you for scoring the Reserve List. Hopefully, it will not be a long wait until a position becomes available.
Reply 76
I got same scores and put on reserve list:frown:
Reply 77
Original post by ellp510

Original post by sweetpotatochip

Original post by Shah Amy
I got same scores and put on reserve list:frown:

Congrats guys!!! I know you hoped for the actual job, but well-done guys, just a step closer to getting in :smile:
Reply 78
This is more torture being on reserve result : (
Reply 79
Original post by Shah Amy
This is more torture being on reserve result : (

Right, I get that. at least if they just said no then you’re not in this limbo waiting for the next position to open up. I’m guessing you’ll have to go through the whole process again or you just breeze through if one does open up?

I’m still waiting for south London, how long does it take to just say yes or no 🙃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending