The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach (London) - support thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
My status changed for North London, results should be out in a few days for that one as well.
Original post by ellp510
My status changed for North London, results should be out in a few days for that one as well.

yep, mine also changed to reviewing application today. hopefully results this week
Reply 82
Original post by BrightM
Yeah same, they hold 2 campaigns every year right?

Hey,I just checked east London campaigns is out now!
Reply 83
Original post by shar2023

They hiring again?
Reply 84
Original post by ellp510

Good luck!
Reply 85
Original post by shar2023

No way, great!
Reply 86
Original post by bossman75
no update but my status changed to Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.

have you heard anything more since? My status just changed to

'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.'

North London results are in. I scraped through I think with 26. Anyone else had their results back?

Now just a waiting game with the references and vetting. Does anyone know how long this can take ?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 87
Hello all,
Where have you seen east London vacancies? I had a look but couldn’t find them?
Reply 88
Original post by shireena1
Hello all,
Where have you seen east London vacancies? I had a look but couldn’t find them?

They’re not hiring now, the campaign finished a few backs. There is a possibility of them holding another campaign during the winter. I would say register for alerts so when the vacancies become live again you’d be notified via email and you could apply for it.
Reply 89
There is few for east london along with outer london have a detailed look
Reply 90
North London results are in. I scraped through I think with 26. Anyone else had their results back?

Now just a waiting game with the references and vetting. Does anyone know how long this can take ?
Reply 91
South London results are in. Got 29, no idea if that means offer or reserve list
Reply 92
Update: Oh my god, I passed the prerecorded interview stage with a score of 29 for south London. They haven’t told me yet whether I am on a reserve or actually placed but aahhh 🥹

They did ask me right to work documents? Is that an indication that I got the job or did all of you passed get that email too?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 93
UPDATE: Just sent off the right-to-work documents and verified ID - Literally 2 mins later got a provisional offer! woooh!
Reply 94
Original post by cyber1995
UPDATE: Just sent off the right-to-work documents and verified ID - Literally 2 mins later got a provisional offer! woooh!

Yayy ! Congrats. Did you fill in loads of questions for vetting ?
Reply 95
Thankyou!!! @Lizou1

It is quite lengthy
1) ID and verification - basically just take a selfie and take a photo of passport - literally took 2 minutes
2) After acceptance of the offer - pre-employment checks - depending on whether you have all the information with you, it might take a while- this is what they are asking for. *They give you 3 days to complete this section, once you've accepted the offer.
Pre-Appointment Checks
Personal Details
ID, Right to Work and Proof of Address
Previous DWP Employment
Occupation History
Countersignatory Reference
Financial History
Additional Information
Pension Questionnaire
Medical Information
Declaration
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 96
Thankyou!!! @Lizou1

It is quite lengthy
1) ID and verification - basically just take a selfie and take a photo of passport - literally took 2 minutes
2) After acceptance of the offer - pre-employment checks - depending on whether you have all the information with you, it might take a while- this is what they are asking for. *They give you 3 days to complete this section, once you've accepted the offer.
Pre-Appointment Checks
Personal Details
ID, Right to Work and Proof of Address
Previous DWP Employment
Occupation History
Countersignatory Reference
Financial History
Additional Information
Pension Questionnaire
Medical Information
Declaration

Thanks so much - always so much detail, very kind. Did they give any indication of a rough time frame ?
Reply 97
Original post by Lizou1
Thanks so much - always so much detail, very kind. Did they give any indication of a rough time frame ?

Sorry didn't know what you meant so ill just summarise for each scenario:

1) right to work documents 5 days
2) offer can come in from 2 mins to 6 months according to other forums or when longer
3) 5 days to accept from the day you get an offer
4) 3 days for prepolyment check.
Reply 98
Sorry didn't know what you meant so ill just summarise for each scenario:

1) right to work documents 5 days
2) offer can come in from 2 mins to 6 months according to other forums or when longer
3) 5 days to accept from the day you get an offer
4) 3 days for prepolyment check.

That's great! thank you again

I accepted the offer and completed all the forms for pre-employment. Was jus wondering how long the PE checks take but I suppose that may be different for each person. Keen on getting started assuming all PE checks come back ok🤞🏼
Reply 99
Original post by Lizou1
That's great! thank you again

I accepted the offer and completed all the forms for pre-employment. Was jus wondering how long the PE checks take but I suppose that may be different for each person. Keen on getting started assuming all PE checks come back ok🤞🏼

If they have all the information they need, they shouldn’t take longer than 3-4 weeks from what I’ve seen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending