The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach (London) - support thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bumble112
I start on the 26th feb north London with a conditional offer.

They literally called me back the day after I posted here haha! Will be starting 11th march 🙂 good luck!
Original post by F1eary
I start on the 19th Feb with a conditional offer 🙂 They're still doing my checks though

Ah best of luck! They actually called me on Friday and I'll be starting in March. Gonna do a tonne of survival research in the meantime
Original post by lunarfaun
They literally called me back the day after I posted here haha! Will be starting 11th march 🙂 good luck!

That’s amazing. Congratulations! Wishing you all the best.
Reply 143

Thank you! All the best for you too
Reply 144

Thank you and congratulations on your start date too!
I start on the 26th feb north London with a conditional offer.

My checks were completed a few days ago. So just waiting for the updated contract. 🙏🏽
I have been offered a position in South London. When I applied to the role i was under the impression that I would be able to work from home 2/3 days a week. My brother works in this role and works from home 3 times a week. Since receiving my formal offer they have now stated the role is full-time office based with no option for work from home. Does anyone know about this?
Original post by erinkb98
I have been offered a position in South London. When I applied to the role i was under the impression that I would be able to work from home 2/3 days a week. My brother works in this role and works from home 3 times a week. Since receiving my formal offer they have now stated the role is full-time office based with no option for work from home. Does anyone know about this?
Work coach is fully office based. It would have shown the mode of working in the job listing.
I believe it’s the universal credit review officer that’s hybrid.
Original post by cyber1995
Hello,
I have applied for South West London and West London DWP Work Coach. Both applications I managed to get to the pre-recorded interview stage. I am waiting for the outcome of these interviews.
Anyone else applied for the role, how long was it after the pre-recorded interview did you receive the outcome?

Hi all, i want to apply for EO work coach role in London. Does anyone know if they will open the vacancy anytime soon 😭
Hi all, i want to apply for EO work coach role in London.Does anyone know if they will open the vacancy anytimesoon 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending