The Student Room Group

Can A-level grades from 2 years ago count towards tariff points?

The course I've applied for needs 120 tarriff points and I have a lot of anxiety over not quite reaching that amount. However I have a grade from my A-Levels in 2021, if I don't get enough will that grade be allowed to be added?
Original post by Jessterbelle
The course I've applied for needs 120 tarriff points and I have a lot of anxiety over not quite reaching that amount. However I have a grade from my A-Levels in 2021, if I don't get enough will that grade be allowed to be added?

Normally the grades have to be from your best 3 A levels or equivalent ie A levels, BTECs or Access courses. You would need to check this directly with your university. Nobody else can confirm this. Often a university will accept near misses. Again only the university can tell you this but they wont know for definite until all results are in on A level results day.
Reply 2
Original post by swanseajack1
Normally the grades have to be from your best 3 A levels or equivalent ie A levels, BTECs or Access courses. You would need to check this directly with your university. Nobody else can confirm this. Often a university will accept near misses. Again only the university can tell you this but they wont know for definite until all results are in on A level results day.

Hopefully I'll be fine, I'm did T-levels and they apparently combine grades from first year and second year. I did end up with A, A, B for my first year I'm just so worried about my second

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending