The Student Room Group

Mixed signals

So he's been very clear he likes me and continues to tell me so. Up to and after our first date his replies were very quick, but they've got slower the last few days. I'm being left on delivered for 17+ hours. I know he doesn't spend much time on his phone and I know he isn't seeing other people. I do completely trust him on that.

So I'm just left a bit confused. I think that answers my question really and I should just leave it. I gave him really short/blunt reply to his last message, so I think he'll ignore me anyway. But just wondering if anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt or I'm being stupid?
Original post by Anonymous
So he's been very clear he likes me and continues to tell me so. Up to and after our first date his replies were very quick, but they've got slower the last few days. I'm being left on delivered for 17+ hours. I know he doesn't spend much time on his phone and I know he isn't seeing other people. I do completely trust him on that.

So I'm just left a bit confused. I think that answers my question really and I should just leave it. I gave him really short/blunt reply to his last message, so I think he'll ignore me anyway. But just wondering if anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt or I'm being stupid?

Do you think he maybe at work
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Do you think he maybe at work

Yes but he was working last week and could reply quickly. And he doesn't work on the weekend. So I'm assuming it is just me.
Maybe they’re just busy? Some people do not like texting all the time. I’d recommend filling your time with something not related to tech so you have something else to think about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending