The Student Room Group

Mixed Signals

So, this guy keeps sending me mixed signals, he keeps leaving me on delivered for days and weeks but in person he constantly flirts with me and buys me gifts like even recently he took me to see brent just because i like him. Whenever I ask him why are you leaving me on delivered. he just replies with, "my notifications were off" does he want to be with me or not? do you think i should just ask him..
Reply 1
Flirting and gifts is just trying to buy your affection. There's nothing in his actions that show traits for a sustainable relationship; move on.
Original post by Anonymous
So, this guy keeps sending me mixed signals, he keeps leaving me on delivered for days and weeks but in person he constantly flirts with me and buys me gifts like even recently he took me to see brent just because i like him. Whenever I ask him why are you leaving me on delivered. he just replies with, "my notifications were off" does he want to be with me or not? do you think i should just ask him..

I wouldn't be surprised if he only wants sex
The only reliable signals are what is going on in the real world. He's flirty and buys gifts but you haven't mentioned anything that sounds serious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending