The Student Room Group

Warwick or Southampton

Ive just got offers from both Unis to study BSc Chemistry. Does anyone have any insight of what Warwick is like as a uni or what the chem department is like? I have only been to look around Southampton so any insight would be happily welcomed!
Reply 1
Go to Southampton. Its great for all STEM subjects.

(Warwick is dominated by the Business School - it can get annoying feeling like the B Team.)
Original post by nocturnalpeer
Ive just got offers from both Unis to study BSc Chemistry. Does anyone have any insight of what Warwick is like as a uni or what the chem department is like? I have only been to look around Southampton so any insight would be happily welcomed!

Hey @nocturnalpeer, how are you? :smile:

Congrats on the offers!

Have you checked out Warwick's website to see if there's a virtual tour so you can explore campus and the chemistry departments from the comfort of your own home? You could look at student blogs, vlogs, profiles, tours as well which you'll find on the uni website and probably social media channels and get an insight into a student's experience of studying there.

You could also check to see if the uni is on unibuddy - that way you can speak to current students directly about their experience and the course, and ask them any burning questions you may have. Hopefully some current students or alumni can share their experience of what Warwick is like on here though :smile:

Good luck, I hope you make the right decision for you!

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending