The Student Room Group

transferring from one uni to another??

How do you transfer from a Uni to another? Specifically Queen Mary to for example UCL
Original post by updown14
How do you transfer from a Uni to another? Specifically Queen Mary to for example UCL

What position are you in (i.e. have you completed any years at uni, what course are you on/looking to transfer to)?
Reply 2
just got my results today. I was wondering if I could spend the first year at QM then transfer. What requirements do they need
just got my results today. I was wondering if I could spend the first year at QM then transfer. What requirements do they need

Would you be willing to restart in year 1 at UCL?
Reply 4
Might be, yes. To transfer, would your alevels have to have met the requirements of the Ucl course, regardless if you are recieving a first in your current uni?
Might be, yes. To transfer, would your alevels have to have met the requirements of the Ucl course, regardless if you are recieving a first in your current uni?

Generally yes and there is no guarantee UCL will accept you anyway. You would be best checking with UCL as generally starting somewhere with the intention of going elswhere isnt the most sensible policy.
Reply 6
Yes, you're right. Thanks for the information!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending