The Student Room Group

University Course

I am going into Year 13 with the current subjects Maths, Physics and History.

Predicted grades being A*,A,A*.

What would be the chances of getting into and Economics course at LSE, UCL, Warwick?

I know Further Maths is preferred so do you think I should bother taking it as an AS or not all since its a little too late to go over the entire A level.
Original post by sore-decay

What would be the chances of getting into and Economics course at LSE, UCL, Warwick?

I know Further Maths is preferred so do you think I should bother taking it as an AS or not all since its a little too late to go over the entire A level.

Those predicted grades will not be a barrier to you getting an offer from those unis, don't worry!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by sore-decay

Unless your school doesn't offer it (and that's explicitly stated in your application), the LSE requires further maths. So not taking it would likely put your chances at close to zero. Further maths isn't required at UCL or Warwick, tho it's certainly preferred and would also benefit you when undertaking the degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending