The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

EDINBURGH accom: new arthurs place

Hi! I just got an offer for new arthurs place accommodation at edinburgh uni, so I was just wondering what it is like there? Is it rundown or in a particularly dangerous area? Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I just got an offer for new arthurs place accommodation at edinburgh uni, so I was just wondering what it is like there? Is it rundown or in a particularly dangerous area? Thanks.

Hello I don't know the answer to your query but I'm just going to give you thread a :bump: so that hopefully someone here will be able to help.

Perhaps @Blue_Cow may be of some assistance to you
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

It's tucked away from what is a reasonably busy road. I don't think it's that rough around that area - I've walked around that near enough every single day during my time at the university.
Reply 3
Original post by Blue_Cow
It's tucked away from what is a reasonably busy road. I don't think it's that rough around that area - I've walked around that near enough every single day during my time at the university.

tysm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending