The Student Room Group

need help about as grades

hey guys,

after results day i've achieved an abb (one mid b, one high b - wasn't allowed to take a fourth due to admin error) and whilst i was happy with these results i've been online and am starting to feel nervous.

basically i thought abb was pretty good and something i could improve on next year (many of my circumstances have changed), but wanted to apply to LSE for definite. the only thing is, can i appy to these uni's with this set of grades? i don't really understand what the deal with applying is and after much googling people seem to be very negative about the chances for people with bad as grades.

i feel i can get at least predicted a*aa for next year, what does this mean if i wanted to apply to cambridge for a course with aaa requirements for example?

thanks guys!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
abb isn’t a bad set of results at all, they are actually really good, given that you can’t get anything higher than an a at as level. if you’re predicted a*aa next year and feel confident that you can reach that in the real exams, then you can of course apply to a course with aaa requirements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending