The Student Room Group

No Nonsense Guide To Sixth Form Interviews (& Applications)

Scroll to see replies

I've got a maths scholarship interview for a sixform, and it is tomorrow!!!

I will be having a 1 hour assessment, with a scholarship interview after that, and an advice and guidance meeting after that!

Can anyone give me an example of what sort of maths questions will be asked? Furthermore, what would occur in the maths scholarship interview??

:frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Thank you very much (:
Thank you so much, i used this guide to prepare for all 3 of my interviews, got accepted by 2, one of which i didn't really want it was far away aswell.

god bless you!:cool:
I would read this but its just too long for me to even bother lol
thankyouuu very helpful:biggrin:
Hey any advice on what to wear to a school exam? I have one in two weeks as well as an interview. For the interview I'm wearing a blazer blouse and trousers. For the exam I'm planning on wearing a hoodie jeans and sneakers as it's super comfy. Or should I wear formal for the exam as well. Thanks
Personal statement eh ????
I know this is like 5 years late or whatever, but this is SUPER helpful, only thing I was wondering is what questions can you ask?
i wanna know that too.. and my interview's next Friday
my school uniform is, regrettably, one of those PE uniforms that have no formal iteration. its great but also terrible when we have formal events, of which there are many.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending