The Student Room Group

I cant do science and i am kinda stuck on what to do

I cant do science in the sixth form im going at due my gcse grade being low. I want to pursue phycology and become a phycologist but im not doing much related to science. I am doing math, phycology and english literature. Would I still be able to become a phycologist?
Reply 1
Original post by lybas
I cant do science in the sixth form im going at due my gcse grade being low. I want to pursue phycology and become a phycologist but im not doing much related to science. I am doing math, phycology and english literature. Would I still be able to become a phycologist?

yes my darling , do btecs. most unis accept it. my life was ruined when i couldnt do science. now im studying medicine due to my btecs and med sci undergrad :smile: u got this
Reply 2
Original post by Momo1998
yes my darling , do btecs. most unis accept it. my life was ruined when i couldnt do science. now im studying medicine due to my btecs and med sci undergrad :smile: u got this

Thank you so much! Im going to apply to btec science and make sure to get higher grades this time you dont know how much this helpped me so thank you again :biggrin: im going to try change my english literature to english language because i read it is much better than english literature :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lybas
Thank you so much! Im going to apply to btec science and make sure to get higher grades this time you dont know how much this helpped me so thank you again :biggrin: im going to try change my english literature to english language because i read it is much better than english literature :smile:

ofc, i wish someone was there to tell me that it was going to be okay :smile:(

Quick Reply

Latest