The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

How does the King's Accom portal work? - Residences & Intercollegiate Halls

Very sorry for the multiple posts on accommodation, but I am an international student and am worried that I haven't been able to find accommodation within my budget & near-ish to my campus. Looking for advice on how the room booking system works for King's Residences & Intercollegiate halls - Are rooms still being released it batches? Is my best bet to just camp out & check the portal to book rooms as often as I can?

I emailed the UOL halls and they communicated that the waitlist will open on 29 Aug. Is there a chance that I will be able to secure a room, and does anyone have any advice as to what budget range & room types I should put to maximise my chances of getting accom? Thank you!
I would say now probably isn't the best time to be picky over budget/location. There is apparently an above average number of people trying to stay in student accommodations this year, so while you might have rooms available, also be prepared in case there aren't any.

On the bright side, I'm still seeing new rooms pop up in the portal, so keep checking there as well.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest