The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL MSc Physician Associate CASPER Exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sssssw
Oh really? Maybe it’s 300 applicants all together and then 80 get interview and probably like 40 get offers. Who told you it was 80?

I was told they are interviewing around 200 people over three days with 30 places available.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous
I was told they are interviewing around 200 people over three days with 30 places available.

That’s crazy 200 people. Damn 🥲

I was told by a student representative they don’t have a strict cut off point so as long as you did good interview and are a good candidate, they won’t not give you an offer just Cus they only take a certain amount of people
anyone got an offer yet?
Reply 24
anyone got an offer yet?

No.. have you? How long did we need to wait again?
Reply 25
Original post by Jamz2468

2 weeks

Original post by killua226
2 weeks

no i haven't heard anything, they said 2 weeks max to me, so they hoped they would be able to do it sooner :frown:, im just inpatient haha
Reply 27
no i haven't heard anything, they said 2 weeks max to me, so they hoped they would be able to do it sooner :frown:, im just inpatient haha

Me too!! Any news anyone?!?!
Anyone got an offer yet?
Reply 29
Original post by sssssw
Anyone got an offer yet?

Nothing yet, I imagine it'll be either a day before or on the 2 week mark
Original post by akn886
Nothing yet, I imagine it'll be either a day before or on the 2 week mark

Ye probably, if you guys get into the course, what are you guys going to do about accomendation? Will u try to get student accommodation?
Reply 31
Original post by sssssw
Ye probably, if you guys get into the course, what are you guys going to do about accomendation? Will u try to get student accommodation?

Probably just commute, I imagine student accom will be very expensive as an addition to the tuition fees
Original post by akn886
Probably just commute, I imagine student accom will be very expensive as an addition to the tuition fees

will it not be very difficult to commute doe? its 9am-5pm everyday, youll be so tired
Reply 33
Original post by sssssw
will it not be very difficult to commute doe? its 9am-5pm everyday, youll be so tired

How do you know it’s 9-5pm? Is there somewhere we can see an example of the timetable?
How do you know it’s 9-5pm? Is there somewhere we can see an example of the timetable?

Most unis that do physician associate studies is 9-5pm, I have friends who started the course September and they go to different unis, one Brunel and the other hertz and it’s 9-5pm everyday and it’s so intense that my friend that commutes has to stay in libary till 10pm. She said a lot of the people who commuted got accommodation because how demanding the course is.
Did anyone get an email from QMUL about sending them HEAR transcript?
I got an offer!!
Reply 37
Original post by sssssw
I got an offer!!

Omg congratulations how did you find out and when did you receive it!! Has anyone got offers! So happy for you!!
Reply 38
Original post by sssssw
I got an offer!!

You need to celebrate omg I would lose my mind
Omg congratulations how did you find out and when did you receive it!! Has anyone got offers! So happy for you!!

I got an email at 8am saying there’s been an update and I checked my portal and i scrolled down and it said offer, all I gotta do is send my degree certificate. I’m suprised because I only got 2nd quartile and 2:1 degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending