The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL MSc Physician Associate CASPER Exam

Scroll to see replies

omg I got an offer too -🥳🩷 literally shaking I had to read it three times cos I read unconditional as unsuccessful 😫
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 41
I got an offer, I am super happy!
Original post by sssssw
I got an offer!!

Yayy me too 😍🩷 see u there !!
Original post by sssssw
I got an offer!!

Congratulations!! I too got an offer today! SO EXCITED
Guys can we apply for student finance or not then ? One of the questions asks if we are eligible for nhs bursary - I know we can get the HEE grant but are the same thing or is it different- meaning we can still apply for SF
Reply 45
I didn’t get an offer ☹️ did everyone get offers at the same time, maybe there is still hope for me 😢
Original post by Jamz2468
I didn’t get an offer ☹️ did everyone get offers at the same time, maybe there is still hope for me 😢

I got mine this morning but keep waiting maybe they are still sending out offers 🥹👍🏽
Original post by Jamz2468

I didn’t get one either still waiting on the email from them for an update. Don’t worry let’s wait and see. Well done to all that got offers so far superb job!
Original post by Anonymous
Guys can we apply for student finance or not then ? One of the questions asks if we are eligible for nhs bursary - I know we can get the HEE grant but are the same thing or is it different- meaning we can still apply for SF

I think you can still apply and see but as far as I know HEE grant is different, I say still apply so SFE can support you too every little helps.
I already applied for student finance before I even got the offer as a form of manifesting 💀💀 so I got it confirmed already. It 6K a year split into 3 £2,000. HEE should take of £2500 from our fees every year of study and that will be automatically done.

Congrats on everyone’s offers, can’t wait to see you guys on the course and everyone who’s waiting, I’m sure they will send out some more offers soon! Hang in there!

Are any of the offer holders going to get accommodation? Or are you guys just going to commute?

U can, I already applied
Can someone make a WhatsApp group chat for those who are starting in Jan - so we can be familiar with each other before we join 😅🩷
Reply 52

The NHS bursary is not open to PAs, there is an HEE grant for PAs (currently £5,202 spread over 2 years, though I don't see any confirmation anywhere that this will be available in 2024). This is often paid directly to the uni who will deduct it automatically from tuition fees.

Student finance (PG loan) is available if you meet the criteria https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan The interest rate is currently 7.3%
was everyones offers all unconditional? because mine was conditional, i had to provide evidence for my degree but its still conditional, they havent made mine unconditional offer yet
Did everyone receive an offer at the same time? If I didn’t get one by now should I assume I didn’t get in ?
was everyones offers all unconditional? because mine was conditional, i had to provide evidence for my degree but its still conditional, they havent made mine unconditional offer yet

No mine was conditional too despite sending in official transcripts. They just wanted me to share it again from the GradIntel site.
Did everyone receive an offer at the same time? If I didn’t get one by now should I assume I didn’t get in ?

I believe if it still says decision pending then there is still hope that they are sending offers out. All the best of luck
Has anyone actually got rejected yet?
Has anyone actually got rejected yet?

I don’t think so but i just thought they’d send all the offers at the same time

Mine was unconditional and I had sent over my transcripts etc in the portal already so maybe that’s why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending