The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL MSc Physician Associate CASPER Exam

Scroll to see replies

Just a tip for those who may want to reapply I’ll share my thoughts on wat I think helped:
- if your Casper score wasn’t that great then ofc focus on improving the weaker areas…
- if you did well but the interview maybe didn’t go too well then don’t be hard on yourself it was literally 15 mins!🩷 I have no idea how much we can possibly say in that time tbf so don’t stress…
-sure you can get more recent work experience but don’t focus on that greatly because tbh I didn’t get a chance to talk about it much in interview unfortunately (due to the time) and most of it was on my personal statement too… so if you already got an invite for interview they ofc would’ve loved ur PS/work experience 😅

-I’d say that perhaps next time: focus on speaking about extracurriculars too and focus on ethics👍🏽 you want to stand out, so talking about ur personal goals or non-academic stuff really helps! …and also mention key words for ethical scenarios that you would’ve studied for the Casper already if they test u in the interview… make sure you tell them things about yourself and reflective experiences and that you understand the pressure of an intensive course so have measures to destress …use key words like “having continuity of care” , working to a medical model, holistic and “generalists” etc
All the best 🫶🏽🩷 u got this x
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hi everyone, does anyone know if we are getting the 5k bursary for the course? I know they got it last year, but how do we find out if it applies to 2024 start?
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous #13
Hi everyone, does anyone know if we are getting the 5k bursary for the course? I know they got it last year, but how do we find out if it applies to 2024 start?

Yehh we are -that’s what they have said recently anyways 🫶🏽
It’s automatically deducted from tuition fees I think
Reply 83
Hey does anyone know where to find the whatsapp group chat for the new cohort? I cant find any links:biggrin:
Original post by godavain
Hey does anyone know where to find the whatsapp group chat for the new cohort? I cant find any links:biggrin:

It’s cos we can’t send links on this forum 🥲
Original post by Nico2023
Hi guys, I was wondering how everyone was preparing for the CASPER exam? Is anyone applying for the QMUL January 2024 entry for MSc in PA?
Hi,

I'm looking to apply for January 2025, this might sound dumb but where do i sit this CASPER exam?? How do I get access to it.

Also would love to hear how you're all finding the course,

Original post by JAMILLATIJANI_
Hi,
I'm looking to apply for January 2025, this might sound dumb but where do i sit this CASPER exam?? How do I get access to it.
Also would love to hear how you're all finding the course,
Its online, you do it at home but u will have to record yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending