The Student Room Group

English literature B nea HELP!!!

Hi! I NEED help asap, so if anyone could respond at all it would be amazing. For my coursework, I was thinking of doing 'One Hundred Years of Solitude' with a Marxist or eco-critical lens, but I'm struggling on what to put for the question. My other option would be 'A Clockwork Orange' or 'The Bell Jar'.

If anyone has an essay they could share, or if someone could paraphrase a question that would be amazing. I have the idea, I'm just stuck on how to word my question to start writing. Any help at all would be appreciated! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, are you doing AQA?
Reply 2
Original post by cutelittlecherub
Hi! I NEED help asap, so if anyone could respond at all it would be amazing. For my coursework, I was thinking of doing 'One Hundred Years of Solitude' with a Marxist or eco-critical lens, but I'm struggling on what to put for the question. My other option would be 'A Clockwork Orange' or 'The Bell Jar'.

If anyone has an essay they could share, or if someone could paraphrase a question that would be amazing. I have the idea, I'm just stuck on how to word my question to start writing. Any help at all would be appreciated! :smile:

That sounds like a captivating approach! For you to fully handle "One Hundred Years of Solitude" with a Marxist or eco-critical lens, I bet it would be crucial to consider framing your question around themes of environmental impact, class struggle, or socio-political commentary. As you discuss, remember to focus on an explicit aspect that well resonates with you. I can share or rather paraphrase a question and response in regards. DM.
I wish you luck with your coursework!
Original post by cutelittlecherub

I must admit that this is a fantastic one. You can fully manage "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by concentrating on varied themes, including socio-political and class struggle commentaries. It would further be rewarding if you chose to focus on an aspect that you well understand. In this regard, I can paraphrase something for you to have detailed understanding. Kindly DM.
Original post by yangoe
Hi, are you doing AQA?

Hi! Yes, AQA English Literature B
Original post by Tuwendy
That sounds like a captivating approach! For you to fully handle "One Hundred Years of Solitude" with a Marxist or eco-critical lens, I bet it would be crucial to consider framing your question around themes of environmental impact, class struggle, or socio-political commentary. As you discuss, remember to focus on an explicit aspect that well resonates with you. I can share or rather paraphrase a question and response in regards. DM.
I wish you luck with your coursework!

Thank you! In regards to a paraphrased question, I would be grateful for any help at all, should I message you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending