The Student Room Group

Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship | Digital & Technology Solutions Level 6

Scroll to see replies

has anyone got offers for pwc(manchester),kpmg(brum),bbc(brum)?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Taha-
Yea

Can you please tell me stage are you at? I wanted to know if ACs have started.
Original post by Tinatin
Has anyone applied to PA consulting DTS?

Yes
Reply 283
Original post by Tinatin

Can you please tell me stage are you at? I wanted to know if ACs have started.

I did the online assessment on the 19th and no update since then
Original post by Astray666
"A magician never reveals his secret."
In reality, I just search and search for hours to find them and upload them here for people, so as long as you check here, you won't miss out.

Just gotta say. You a real one for doing this for 6 months straight.
Original post by CertiPA
Just gotta say. You a real one for doing this for 6 months straight.

Oh, I appreciate this message so much, now that you've mentioned it to me, it seems crazy how fast the 6 months have gone. I had no clue it had been 6 months, Now I just want to get A Levels over with. Oh and I forgot to add, thank you to everyone else for using this and contributing, it means a lot to me,

What are you doing? Have you got an apprenticeship?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Accenture

Manchester or Leeds

£21,260

Level 6 Digital & Technology Solutions

What you’ll learn: You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 2 to 3 years, depending on your experience and qualifications. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our college/university training provider, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.

Apply:https://accenture.apply.cappats.com/jobs/view/181
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Accenture
Manchester or Leeds
£21,260
Level 6 Digital & Technology Solutions
What you’ll learn: You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 2 to 3 years, depending on your experience and qualifications. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our college/university training provider, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
Apply:https://accenture.apply.cappats.com/jobs/view/181

bros still going.what a legend
Oh, I appreciate this message so much, now that you've mentioned it to me, it seems crazy how fast the 6 months have gone. I had no clue it had been 6 months, Now I just want to get A Levels over with. Oh and I forgot to add, thank you to everyone else for using this and contributing, it means a lot to me,

Hey bro, i have quite a few which kpmg,bbc,pwc and arup. Hbu tho?
Original post by youmama
bros still going.what a legend

No worries at all. Hopefully, everyone finds an apprenticeship that they are looking for 🙏🏼
Original post by youmama
Hey bro, i have quite a few which kpmg,bbc,pwc and arup. Hbu tho?

Oh wow, congratulations. Which one are you going to choose and why?

As soon as I received my offer from my company I declined my interview for pretty much everything else including BBC as I was really happy with the offer, and the continuous applying and interview can be very tiring and time consuming very quickly.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Oh wow, congratulations. Which one are you going to choose and why?
As soon as I received my offer from Barclays I declined my interview for pretty much everything else including BBC as I was really happy with the offer, and the continuous applying and interview can be very tiring and time consuming very quickly.

fair enough, what location for barclays btw?
Original post by youmama
fair enough, what location for barclays btw?

The place is great, it's their technology centre.

What experience do you have? Have you got any tips that helped you during the application / interview process.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

I’ve been applying since August. And I finally got an offer (a single one 😭). Hbu?

And yeah it’s crazy how these months go by. 6 months ago I was confident I would get one and slowly realised how competitive they actually were and started stressing lol.
Original post by CertiPA
I’ve been applying since August. And I finally got an offer (a single one 😭). Hbu?
And yeah it’s crazy how these months go by. 6 months ago I was confident I would get one and slowly realised how competitive they actually were and started stressing lol.

omg this is so true. Which company? I am close to getting an offer for IBM but I am waiting for a manager to have a role for me and then give me an interview.
Original post by CertiPA

Oh, congratulations, what apprenticeship is it, and who is it?

I've got one with Barclays, after which I stopped applying and declined my interviews for other companies. But they are really competitive so well done.

Are you doing your a levels?
Original post by dancedolphin2801
omg this is so true. Which company? I am close to getting an offer for IBM but I am waiting for a manager to have a role for me and then give me an interview.

Hopefully it all goes well
Original post by dancedolphin2801

May Christ guide you to that path dawg 🙏🏾

I know the stress is crazy for you rn bruh 😭. I say just keep preparing your answers and do hella research with the company (not that I doubt you’re not doing that already). Good luck 💯
Oh, congratulations, what apprenticeship is it, and who is it?
I've got one with Barclays, after which I stopped applying and declined my interviews for other companies. But they are really competitive so well done.
Are you doing your a levels?

Thanks. It’s a Digital and Technology Solutions - Data Analytics degree apprenticeship.

I get you bro 😭 I have an interview for a Level 4 apprenticeship in business analytics coming up on Wednesday, but now that I got my offer I’m not as interested in it. (I did the assessment centre for it before I got my offer for the L6) but I’ll still go just for interview practice and possibly a back-up option.

And yeah apparently Tech apprenticeships are the most (or one of the most) competitive 💀

Yeah I’m doing 2 A-levels and a Btec hbu?
Hopefully it all goes well

omg thanks and good luck with Barclays-your future career.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending