The Student Room Group

2024 Chase Digital Development Programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Diamondbroker
Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to prepare! I understand if you don't want to share the questions but any direction will be great!

I think if you just practice generic interview questions you will be fine for the hirevue, I didn’t find it challenging and it only took 15 min more or less súper Quick
Reply 21
Original post by Diamondbroker
Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to prepare! I understand if you don't want to share the questions but any direction will be great!

https://youtu.be/Y9R9kmF9QBw?si=YwL8m_uWlw2zF9e4

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/investment-banking/jp-morgan-hirevue-interview-questions-what-to-expect
Any updates so far? They might be holding out as app deadline is not until end of November, but ngl starting to get nervous.
Hey everyone thanks for the advice it was pretty straightforward don't think I could have done any more preparation! Have not yet heard back! What about anyone else?
Reply 24
Hey!
Anyone received a follow up yet?
Original post by FluxManic
Hey!

Nope not myself! What about anyone else?
Reply 26
Original post by FluxManic
Hey!

Hey! Haven't heard back anything yet.
Me neither! I think they will start doing ACs end of November - start of December. And they usually let candidates know 1 week in advance, so I doubt we will know much before 3rd week of November! (All assumptions) let us know if anyone has been told anything!
Yes same here. Have not heard anything back yet! Wishing everyone lots of luck
Anyone heard back yet? App is closing this Sunday
Original post by Ks1132

Not heard back yet
Reply 31
Original post by Ks1132

I think we will hear back only after the app closes. I remember they said something along those lines at the info webinar.
OOC what programs are everyone else applying to?
Reply 33
Hey, has anyone heard back anything? The posting seems to be gone now.
Anyone heard back yet about ACs? Thought it would be next week
nothing so far, tomorrow I will ask a friend that knows about the program, will let you guys know if she says something important
Reply 36
I haven't heard anything yet either, hopefully we hear back soon.
Reply 37
Original post by Sofia20231999
nothing so far, tomorrow I will ask a friend that knows about the program, will let you guys know if she says something important

hii, did you friend say anything?
she said they haven't finished deciding the final candidates yet because they had many applications and they are still looking at hirevues.. so I guess good sign? I guess the ACs would be around the week of the 11th or early week of 18th. Do you guys know how many slots are open in total for this position? because loads of people applied...
I just did some research from last year's forum, and many candidates had in their job status "in progress" however I have it "under review" can you guys check what it says for you? I am trying to see if it means anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending