The Student Room Group

2024 Chase Digital Development Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sofia20231999
she said they haven't finished deciding the final candidates yet because they had many applications and they are still looking at hirevues.. so I guess good sign? I guess the ACs would be around the week of the 11th or early week of 18th. Do you guys know how many slots are open in total for this position? because loads of people applied...

Not sure how many positions they have, I think the best person to ask would be your friend (if you can ask them). As for the application portal status, I also have it under review
Reply 41
Invitations to the AC just got sent out
Original post by trubotron

Anyone got it as well? Mine's still 'Under Review'
Reply 43

Congrats! Has your status changed in the web page or is it still "Under Review"?

did you receive one or you were told? and do you know which day it falls on?
I like to think they have more ACs and maybe we are invited for that one :frown:(
Anyone else heard back?
Original post by Ks1132
Anyone else heard back?

not for me, anyone else?
Reply 48
Yes, got invited to the AC but the status in the web page is it still "Under Review"
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Kumari22
Yes, got invited to the AC but the status in the web page is it still "Under Review"

did you just get it?
Are AC invites sent on a rolling basis?
Reply 51
Original post by gabriel2024
did you just get it?

yesterday around 15:30 GMT
Hi! Did anyone hear back for the role?

Hey, what day is the AC
Original post by anusha14ohri
Hi! Did anyone hear back for the role?

still waiting 😕 lol I don’t know if AC’s are sent on a rolling basis or if the AC next week is the only one
Reply 55
Hello everyone, how are you all gearing up for the AC? If anyone is interested in catching up, feel free to exchange contact numbers with me. pls dm me
Reply 56
Original post by Ks1132
still waiting 😕 lol I don’t know if AC’s are sent on a rolling basis or if the AC next week is the only one

It is sent on a rolling basis, I checked the TSR group of 2022-2023.
Reply 57
It is sent on a rolling basis, I checked the TSR group of 2022-2023.

I think it'll depend how many people from this upcoming AC are selected. If they fill all their spots in the first round I doubt they'll have a second AC
Reply 58
Hello everyone, how are you all gearing up for the AC? If anyone is interested in catching up, feel free to exchange contact numbers with me. pls dm me

Hey can you send me a dm. I'm also in the AC this week
Any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending