The Student Room Group

RCA 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I've got offer from RCA Mres programme, thanks god!
I guess we might have a chating group at the Facebook or some place,could anyone find or establish it?
Original post by Hyc0000
Visual Comm! How about you?

Hey!
We'll meet at the class on September 🙂
Reply 243
Original post by Hachi11
Hey!
We'll meet at the class on September 🙂

Wow!! Congratulations🌷 Im really looking forward to seeing u on Sep!!
Reply 244
Anyone MA History of Design?
Original post by bashful_lamb
Ahhh i've got a status change to 'offered'! Had to refresh the page like ten more times scared it was a glitch as no email yet..!!!! hope to see everyone this Sep!!!!

Heyy! I checked the application portal and the status is "Offered - Email sent" but I still haven't gotten an email. Did you get yours?? 😅
Has anyone got into MFA Art and Humanities? Dm me let's connect!
Original post by Sinan1027
I've got offer from RCA Mres programme, thanks god!

I got an offer from RCA MRes programme as well! Excited to meet everyone in September
Original post by slaygirl9001
is anyone struggling to login to their applicant portal?

How did you solve your problem? Since I uploaded few documents yesterday, I cannot access to portal😭😭 I emailed but offices are in easter break
Original post by Maisy Yeji
How did you solve your problem? Since I uploaded few documents yesterday, I cannot access to portal😭😭 I emailed but offices are in easter break

I had the same issue! I just emailed admin and they said my account had somehow become locked, they sorted it pretty quickly !
Original post by B_Salter
I had the same issue! I just emailed admin and they said my account had somehow become locked, they sorted it pretty quickly !

Could you share admin email address?
Original post by B_Salter

I emailed them at [email protected], is that where you did so as well? I'm facing the same issue, I tried to change my password too but that didn't work for me
I've uploaded all my documents and already paid the deposit.
But I'm still stuck at the "Upload Documents" stage.
Has anyone moved on to the next step?
Or am I being too impatient? 😅 lol
Has anyone gotten an email about scholarships? Do I need to pay the deposit to get the email? Xx
Original post by Ishika2207
I emailed them at [email protected], is that where you did so as well? I'm facing the same issue, I tried to change my password too but that didn't work for me

I think I emailed [email protected] and they like forced reset my password or something so I could get in!
Original post by lanasana
Has anyone gotten an email about scholarships? Do I need to pay the deposit to get the email? Xx
I Hope not haha! If you’re applying to deposit exemption, I presume you can still apply to scholarships😅
Reply 256
Original post by Hachi11
I've uploaded all my documents and already paid the deposit.
But I'm still stuck at the "Upload Documents" stage.
Has anyone moved on to the next step?
Or am I being too impatient? 😅 lol

Are you an international student or home?
Hi!!
Congratulations to all the applicants!! Whether you got in or not, all of you must have worked hard for the applications and learnt and grown a lot during the process. Better yet, now you have more clarity on what you want to do for your future 🙂

I wanted to know, to those who got interviews, how long did you have to wait after your portfolio submission to sit in the interview? I applied a little late and they've given my interview date as 23rd May - 🥺 - I'm a little concerned as, if my interview is so late in the academic year.. the decisions outcomes might take even more time to receive and it's a bit risky as an international student.. would love to hear your experiences and opinions. Many thanks! 🙂
Original post by dusty_robot
Hi!!
Congratulations to all the applicants!! Whether you got in or not, all of you must have worked hard for the applications and learnt and grown a lot during the process. Better yet, now you have more clarity on what you want to do for your future 🙂
I wanted to know, to those who got interviews, how long did you have to wait after your portfolio submission to sit in the interview? I applied a little late and they've given my interview date as 23rd May - 🥺 - I'm a little concerned as, if my interview is so late in the academic year.. the decisions outcomes might take even more time to receive and it's a bit risky as an international student.. would love to hear your experiences and opinions. Many thanks! 🙂

Hi ! I am an international student either !

There were no interview and I got results in 24 days after my submission.
I think you'll have to arrange your CAS number and visa asap!
And I've found useful information on RCA website.
https://www.rca.ac.uk/study/international-students/cas-number-frequently-asked-questions/

Q: I won't meet the conditions of my offer until shortly before my programme starts.
Will there still be time to arrange my CAS number and visa?

A: Applicants often receive their results in late August and still manage to arrange their CAS number and visa in time to start their programme in September. If you receive an offer only a few weeks before your programme is due to start, we should be able to arrange your CAS number within approximately a week. Visa offices are aware of the deadlines applicants are working to and try to accommodate this where possible.

Hope to see you at school this year 🙂
Original post by ad_ta
Are you an international student or home?

I am international 🙂 and the status has changed on the day before yesterday!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending