The Student Room Group

RCA 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sweeetrain
It was a rejection for me as well. I just got the email. Thank you for sharing yours. I wish you good luck in other schools and better future!

I’m sorry about that, thanks for commenting. Wishing you a better future as well!
Reply 21
Original post by Emilybantonia
It was on their Instagram. They announced the first person they accepted. I got an email from admissions saying that they can’t accept me but that I should try to apply for other courses. So, that’s that. It’s a rejection. I hope it’s different for you guys! Good luck

Sorry about the rejection, but I’m just wondering which major did you apply for?
Original post by TianTt
Sorry about the rejection, but I’m just wondering which major did you apply for?

Painting! It’s okay, I knew it was a long shot. It’s so competitive and there are so many cool artists. I went to the show and some of the graduates told me it often takes a couple of applications to get in, so I was prepared. What about you?
Reply 23
Original post by Emilybantonia
Painting! It’s okay, I knew it was a long shot. It’s so competitive and there are so many cool artists. I went to the show and some of the graduates told me it often takes a couple of applications to get in, so I was prepared. What about you?

Painting as well! This is my first try, now I’m also nervous!!
Reply 24
Hi everyone :smile: been lurking for quite a while but now that the results are coming out in 12 days I’m getting nervous! I applied to MA textiles and I’m from the US. What degrees did you apply for? Fingers crossed for all of us!
Original post by TianTt
Painting as well! This is my first try, now I’m also nervous!!

Good luck!
Reply 26
Did anyone apply for contemporary art practice? Also a question: Do you see in PebblePad if you've been accepted or not? Because there is the word accepted but I think it refers to the portfolio submission itself not the status of my application, right? Also does anyone know if they send acceptance letters via post?
Original post by Brep
Did anyone apply for contemporary art practice? Also a question: Do you see in PebblePad if you've been accepted or not? Because there is the word accepted but I think it refers to the portfolio submission itself not the status of my application, right? Also does anyone know if they send acceptance letters via post?

In my experience (only applied once before a few years ago), they send acceptance outcome to the email that you used for your account.
I'm not sure about the PebblePad status but you could also check the section called "My Applications" in the RCA Application Portal site.
Reply 28
Original post by pufffrosty
In my experience (only applied once before a few years ago), they send acceptance outcome to the email that you used for your account.
I'm not sure about the PebblePad status but you could also check the section called "My Applications" in the RCA Application Portal site.

Thx. Still "under review" there
Reply 29
Has anyone recieved an update?
Hey are you guys getting emails before the official outcome date? Did any one of you get the acceptance email?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Chainsaw666
Hey are you guys getting emails before the official outcome date? Did any one of you get the acceptance email?

Hey, I applied for painting and my still says 'under review', I hope we find out tomorrow!
I haven’t heard anything yet either. I’m really hoping it happens tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
Reply 33
Hello, did some of you have received an email today? Wish u all so much luck!!
Original post by Pille.xx2
Hello, did some of you have received an email today? Wish u all so much luck!!

Nothing yet, hopefully soon!
Reply 35
Iam constantly checking the portal - still under review -.-
Original post by Pille.xx2
Iam constantly checking the portal - still under review -.-

I think we would get the notification around midday. They have to open their offices at least right? Haha
Reply 37
Haha yeah sure just nervouuuus
Reply 38
Original post by Chainsaw666
I think we would get the notification around midday. They have to open their offices at least right? Haha

Haha! I saw in previous threads that they've been late with sending the emails so I'm trying not to check my inbox too much...Good luck everyone!
Reply 39
Hey guys! Is anyone’s portal working fine? Mine is saying my password has to be reset but the link isn’t working, have contacted rca about this. Nervous excitement going on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending