The Student Room Group

RCA 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Laladee
Hey guys! Is anyone’s portal working fine? Mine is saying my password has to be reset but the link isn’t working, have contacted rca about this. Nervous excitement going on!

I had the same and changed my password on a different browser. Can log in fine now, but still says 'Under Review' wah!
Original post by Laladee
Hey guys! Is anyone’s portal working fine? Mine is saying my password has to be reset but the link isn’t working, have contacted rca about this. Nervous excitement going on!

It was the same for me yesterday. But I gave it some time and then reloaded the page and it was working fine, the Password was not changed.
Original post by fashiongeek
Haha! I saw in previous threads that they've been late with sending the emails so I'm trying not to check my inbox too much...Good luck everyone!

Yeah it was the same last time as well. They keep on saying that there were a large number of applications so it's taking time. They sent in the emails after 2-3days of the official date of outcome.
Reply 43
Original post by Chainsaw666
Yeah it was the same last time as well. They keep on saying that there were a large number of applications so it's taking time. They sent in the emails after 2-3days of the official date of outcome.

So is the best way to find out through the application portal?
Original post by n_n_nanci
So is the best way to find out through the application portal?

I would suggest that. They change it there first and then later send emails. I found out the result almost a week before they sent the emails, but that was also 2-3days after the official date.
Reply 45
Also Hi, I just jumped on this thread and did not introduce myself properly, I applied for Painting MA and am nervous as! I almost didn't apply as I felt I didn't have enough big paintings (most of my work is heavy on drawing) but rushed it in the end.

Good luck to everyone applying

FIngers crossed 🤞
But it might be different this time because it's Round 1. Last time I applied to Round 2
Reply 47
But it might be different this time because it's Round 1. Last time I applied to Round 2

It's so confusing! Especially as some people have already received a rejection.
Original post by n_n_nanci
It's so confusing! Especially as some people have already received a rejection.

And apparently some people also received acceptance letters already!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 49
And apparently some people also received acceptance letters already!

Oh really? That's so strange, wonder why they would accept some before the outcome date? Oh well it will be a long day I guess!
Reply 50
Ok omg my portal has been reset and I can log in again! I’m also still ‘under review’! Gah I’m at work and so jittery and trying to be discreet. Good luck to everyone on this thread! I hope we all get a positive response
Heyyy it’s changed for me in the portal! Go checkkk
Reply 52
Mine updated to “offered”, still waiting on the email. Applied to Ceramics and Glass
Reply 53
My application Status changed to offered, does this mean i got accepted?
Reply 54
Original post by Pille.xx2
My application Status changed to offered, does this mean i got accepted?

Yes! My status got updated to ‘offered’ too - congratulations!
Reply 55
Original post by Laladee
Yes! My status got updated to ‘offered’ too - congratulations!

Omgggg woooow congrats!!! I applied for MA painting
Reply 56
Original post by Pille.xx2
Omgggg woooow congrats!!! I applied for MA painting

Thank you! I applied for MA history of design! See you hopefully next year x
(edited 5 months ago)
I also have offered to on the portal but no email! I’m so nervous, hopefully that means I have a place. 😩
Reply 58
Original post by Grapefruit01
I also have offered to on the portal but no email! I’m so nervous, hopefully that means I have a place. 😩

That’s ok! They’re probably facing some delay emailing the letters but this is a good sign! Congrats!
Just got offered as well (for IDE)!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending