The Student Room Group

RCA 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I also got changed to ‘offered’ for Textiles! Based on a thread from last year I feel like it’s probably real!!!! I’m so excited!!!
Reply 61
I too have offered IDE. Will we receive the information about the academic merit scholarship through email? I also would like to connect with you, if you are interested!
Original post by Meryp17
I also got changed to ‘offered’ for Textiles! Based on a thread from last year I feel like it’s probably real!!!! I’m so excited!!!

I also applied for textiles! Well done 🙂
Guys who all got accepted for Contemporary Art Practice??
Reply 64
Hi hello everyone, my application status changed to offered, does this mean I got accepted? Haven't received an email yet. It's causing me a lot on anxiety loll. Was at work when the status changed, kinda freaked out lol.
Reply 65
Original post by Chainsaw666
Guys who all got accepted for Contemporary Art Practice??

Me 🙂 just looked in the portal and there stands "offered" ha! :-)
Just partially happy tho because I'm dependant on a scholarship but that is super unlikely that I'll get that aswell.
Reply 66
Original post by mazekay
Hi hello everyone, my application status changed to offered, does this mean I got accepted? Haven't received an email yet. It's causing me a lot on anxiety loll. Was at work when the status changed, kinda freaked out lol.

Yes
Reply 67
Anyone got accepted into Visual Communications MA?
Original post by Brep
Me 🙂 just looked in the portal and there stands "offered" ha! :-)
Just partially happy tho because I'm dependant on a scholarship but that is super unlikely that I'll get that aswell.

Aaaa congratulations!! Me too though. They kind of said that the email automatically states if you got the scholarship or not. Do you know anything about this? And are you applying to any other fully funded scholarships?
Hii, I applied to the Design Futures program and my portal says offered. Still waiting for the mail...
Reply 70
Original post by Chainsaw666
Aaaa congratulations!! Me too though. They kind of said that the email automatically states if you got the scholarship or not. Do you know anything about this? And are you applying to any other fully funded scholarships?
Where can you see your status in the portal? I cant find it
Original post by dfrancom
Where can you see your status in the portal? I cant find it

It's on the application portal for Stage 1, not PebblePad, and it's under the section titled "MY APPLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS"
Reply 72
Congratulations everyone! I also got offered on my status but no email yet!
Reply 73
Congratulations all! I got "offered" for MA Painting...I don't think it will sink in until I get the email confirming haha!
For scholarships they uploaded the recent webinar here in case anyone missed it.
Reply 74
Did anyone get an email yet? Can’t really celebrate until it arrives!
Reply 75
JUST got the email!
Original post by tepperr
JUST got the email!

Haven't yet im scared 😭😭
Reply 77
Just got mine, no scholarship on merit sadly! Do you have to pay the deposit if you are looking for a scholarship? I thought you didn’t but can’t find any info on it now.
Just received my email! Few ☺️ now to figure out how to fund it all. 😩
Reply 79
Just got my email too! Do they give scholarships in the acceptance email? I thought we had to apply for them through pebblepad later. Did anyone get financial aid or scholarship in the email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending